The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Definitely going to this! I went to the the past two Adventure Time galleries and both times were super cool, and i was able to get some sweet posters.

I've never been to one of the gallery shows. how does it work exactly? i'm assuming there will be an opening time/line at the door up til that time. do you get to enjoy the gallery and then buy the posters you want? or do you buy the posters first and they hold them for you? sorry, this is OT, but I was just curious.

I've never been to one of the gallery shows. how does it work exactly? i'm assuming there will be an opening time/line at the door up til that time. do you get to enjoy the gallery and then buy the posters you want? or do you buy the posters first and they hold them for you? sorry, this is OT, but I was just curious.

Have you seen this? I'm a huge Haunted Mansion fan and think this is fucking awesome. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170087083/haunted-arkham-asylum?ref=shop_home_active_1

There is normally an opening time around 6 or 7 pm and the line will start forming pretty early ( i got there an hour early and was able to buy an /40 poster). Im not sure about them holding posters for you? First time around i was dumb and took forever looking around and was geeking out at every piece and taking pictures of everything and they sold out of the main poster i wanted (i didnt arrive early that time, but still). Second time around i made a quick lap of the gallery and figured out exactly what i wanted and got in line immediately and bought everything i wanted easily. I then asked an employee if i could go put the posters in my car and come back and they were cool with that. So i am sure they will hold posters if you ask. 

And the line would always be crazy long after i would leave, so if you dont get there early you are really screwing yourself

What were the prices like?

The normal screenprinted posters ranged from 40 - 50 bucks, and the rare stuff on canvas or hand painted would get up in the hundreds if i remember correctly 

There is normally an opening time around 6 or 7 pm and the line will start forming pretty early ( i got there an hour early and was able to buy an /40 poster). Im not sure about them holding posters for you? First time around i was dumb and took forever looking around and was geeking out at every piece and taking pictures of everything and they sold out of the main poster i wanted (i didnt arrive early that time, but still). Second time around i made a quick lap of the gallery and figured out exactly what i wanted and got in line immediately and bought everything i wanted easily. I then asked an employee if i could go put the posters in my car and come back and they were cool with that. So i am sure they will hold posters if you ask.

And the line would always be crazy long after i would leave, so if you dont get there early you are really screwing yourself

The normal screenprinted posters ranged from 40 - 50 bucks, and the rare stuff on canvas or hand painted would get up in the hundreds if i remember correctly

Thanks! My sister lives in Austin. I was going to see if she can grab something for me if she's off.