The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'd just like to point out that the seller who let the entire set of 4 go for $100 in the auction linked above is now asking $60 for just the Mr Freeze design (the only one they appear to have left).

I'd just like to point out that the seller who let the entire set of 4 go for $100 in the auction linked above is now asking $60 for just the Mr Freeze design (the only one they appear to have left).

This is just like after RSD, everyone panics and then it dies down. If I can't grab a Harley online ill likely be able to snag one for close to retail later on. The price I will pay in worry however will be not worth it probably. 

I kind of hope I would have received standard black version of Gravity. There's faint background noise throughout in my colored Gravity that you can easily hear on quiet parts. And there are quite many quiet parts in this record.

What kind of experience others have?

I'll trade you for my black copy.

i'll never understand limited/special releases...just make more of the dang thing if the demand is there

The irony is that most of these limited releases are only in demand because they're limited.

Probably not the case on some of the Mondo stuff since there's lots of crossover from movie fans, comic collectors, record buyers, etc but certainly true for a lot of the RSD or other "manufactured to be a collectible" vinyl you see.     ::cough:: Newbury Comics ::cough::

An earnest query: Which version of the animated Batman series is the art for this release based upon? Also, which series is the best one?

It's just called Batman: The Animated Series and it is the best series, Maybe the best batman stories ever told. If you have amazon prime I believe it is available there for streaming.

That is good for folks here, but shitty for people at the Con who paid to get in and won't be able to get "Con Exclusives" because they're being held back for online sale.

I wouldn't feel too bad for the SDCC attendees who have hoards of opportunities to flip a variety of SDCC Exclusives.  They can still double dip on the online drop if their little hearts desire.