The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Damn , Batman, i'm nearly in tears over those pictures. Sorry to see that. Surely Mo & Roxy will take care of you... Extremely nervous now to get mine.

I got the Rammstein box set last week, and give their label major credit for how it was packaged and sealed up. The foam inserts protecting it inside the box i really appreciated. Was packaged like it was shipping during the apocalypse. 

My Batman box showed up today, and I was nervous opening it, after seeing Batmans pictures above. To my surprise, everything was in pristine condition. Hopefully it's not a widespread issue. I've only had one issue with damaged sleeves from Mondo before. The Superman die-cut records, which have sharp points, but Mondo quickly replaced the damaged sleeves. I'm sure they will take care of this.

haven't heard anything back from mondo. they're probably closed for the holidays--i'm sure they'll take care of me when they're back in.

in the meantime, i've been listening to these and they sound great. high quality pressings all around. it's crazy how many of these themes i knew before they started playing.

I have originals of both Twin Peaks soundtracks, but I'm still really anxious to see what Mondo/DW does with them. Hoping for expanded sets of each or a cool box design for both. David Lynch's deluxe sets for Sacred Bones and Joyful Noise (w/Dumb Numbers) have been really sweet... hoping he pushes for something cool with his best property in Twin Peaks.