The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

Got the Wolverine print but missed out on the the Wolverine and Spidey pin sigh

I never saw the wolverine or spidey pins go up... [Edit: They're up now}

Got the wolverine, thor and loki prints. Was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I guess people aren't as into these ones?

I never saw the wolverine or spidey pins go up... [Edit: They're up now}

Got the wolverine, thor and loki prints. Was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be. I guess people aren't as into these ones?

This is my first mondo print! It was crazy easy

It sounds like the cheese pizza variant will be limited in some way since it's a "web exclusive," but there's no indication that the red/green version has a limited pressing number so my guess is that that version will stick around for awhile.

True, I wonder if there will be a standard black copy like Jurassic World for instance?

I'm thinking about just getting the webstore cheese pizza variant tomorrow (to save money). Does anyone know if the green/red press will remain on sale and if so, if I buy that later in the month would Mondo combine my order and refund my shipping? I emailed Mondo these questions earlier but they may not get back to me before the drop tomorrow.

I'm thinking about just getting the webstore cheese pizza variant tomorrow (to save money). Does anyone know if the green/red press will remain on sale and if so, if I buy that later in the month would Mondo combine my order and refund my shipping? I emailed Mondo these questions earlier but they may not get back to me before the drop tomorrow.

Im sure they're going to be the same price. When is bttf supposed to ship again? Can I maybe combine these?