The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

because there is a cool element to having something "limited". If we know there is going to be a pre-order for it, there is no urgency. the best thing about pre-orders/producing a lot of them would be that it keeps the flippers at bay. and BTW, I am special dammit.

Be lucky this was cheap! If you bought the girl with the dragon tattoo set you know what I mean! First mondo release I forgot to check and refresh on...phew...and shipping $7 in us. I would love to help out my overseas folk but I am guessing it won't b much cheaper if I do it...you know who u are so lmk

Yeah I got my GWTDT box set off amazon Warehouse for 180 I belive. Only thing messed up was the outer plastic case but I couldn't care less since the music is in perfect condition. 300 was an outrageous price even for me and I love the soundtrack and spin it often.

This guy is a piece of work. The rudist and most smug seller I've ever offered. Would encourage everyone to send this asshole an offer.