The Mondo Records Thread - You think limited? Will sell fast?

I'm amazed by that. Had no idea there was so much demand.

Really? If anything, there's been a huge demand for video game soundtracks on vinyl these days. The Moonshake ones, the Mario one, Earthbound, and even Battletoads have really made even casual fans want these things on wax, which I can't argue with them of course. Our VG OST thread is a testament to that.

Mondo newsletter update time!

The Midnight Swim 7" is the next DW record to be released on Weds.

Music by Mister Squinter & Ellen Reid. Edition of 700, pressed on Silver Swirl & Transparent Blue heavyweight vinyl. Housed inside a full color cover with DW Jukebox inner sleeve. Sleeve by Jay Shaw. On sale Wednesday (7/29). $12

It also says that Mad Max people are gonna have to wait a little bit longer cause of a heatwave that halted production. Boo, but I'll deal with it since warped vinyl isn't my thing.

And LOU's pre-order cut-off date is August 7th and the initial batch is already being shipped out. Which I gotta say about that last statement...Has anyone here got a shipping confirmation yet?  

And LOU's pre-order cut-off date is August 7th and the initial batch is already being shipped out. Which I gotta say about that last statement...Has anyone here got a shipping confirmation yet?

I swear someone posted in here like... The same day they went up later on that they got shipping confirmation already. That's all I remember though.

Nothing yet for me. Was hoping it would be quick as they had them to hand, but maybe they're a little backed up? Hoping they're sent by the end of the week!

from the update Mondo posted earlier, about "giving" us a week to recoup from TLOU last week, they aren't releasing really anything new this week, but I thought Aliens was supposed to go up the last week of July, which isn't that this week? Bummed, because I want it yesterday.