Django Unchained Limited Vinyl

sorry for the madness i may have created.  i would say i am hardly the bully type on the board.  i like to have fun and shoot the breeze on here.  passes time at work when needed, that is for certain.  my apologies if i made anybody angry, particularly Tamubro - not the intent. some of you fuckers are much too crazy on the vinyl buying, but kudos for having that passion and able to actually keep up with it.  

in the meantime, who wants to compare paychecks?!  :D  (SARCASM)

have a good one, all.

Guest tms2787

I'm cool with mr. noodle. I definitely apologize if I offended anyone. I come here to seriously have a good time and enjoy everyone. And I decided we will be watching a sunset together...not walking in the moonlight :P

Here on vinyl collective it is accustomed that you two shake hands.

Here on vinyl collective it is accustomed that you two shake hands.

Actually, I think standard procedure is that you two should continue your ridiculous Internet grudge throughout every thread either one of you posts in until one or both of you delete your accounts; or as Sherrif Bill Sharp said, "Alright folks, calm down! Go about your business. The jokers will be gone soon."

That being said, I like this gentlemanly change of pace. Good show.

Guest tms2787

Actually, I think standard procedure is that you two should continue your ridiculous Internet grudge throughout every thread either one of you posts in until one or both of you delete your accounts; or as Sherrif Bill Sharp said, "Alright folks, calm down! Go about your business. The jokers will be gone soon."

That being said, I like this gentlemanly change of pace. Good show.

I may not make my best jokes, not even my second best jokes but my third? In the right thread... I'd be willing to post 5,000 horrible jokes.

Hi !!

I'm french & i would have a request about Django Unchained Vinyl.

This Vinyl can be order on playdirect but only for thoses who live in USA or Canada  :unsure:

I'm looking for someone who could buy one vinyl limited edition & send it to France ... Of Course i pay for the Vinyl and the shipping costs.

Let me know , it would be great.

I'm also looking for :

- Pulp fiction

- Death Proof

- Reservoir dogs

- Kill bill 1 & 2

On Vinyl , in preference limited editions , the best editions as possible , is there a way to get this stuff ?

Thanks.

Hi !!

I'm french & i would have a request about Django Unchained Vinyl.

This Vinyl can be order on playdirect but only for thoses who live in USA or Canada  :unsure:

I'm looking for someone who could buy one vinyl limited edition & send it to France ... Of Course i pay for the Vinyl and the shipping costs.

Let me know , it would be great.

I'm also looking for :

- Pulp fiction

- Death Proof

- Reservoir dogs

- Kill bill 1 & 2

On Vinyl , in preference limited editions , the best editions as possible , is there a way to get this stuff ?

Thanks.

Ebay France?

• 2 weeks later...