VC Mod Sign-Up Thread

I knew that someone was going to get all upset that they weren't picked. We had a solid list of people and was whittled down to two for now.

Relax, Scott. We still love you and all.

I'm not upset, and I don't need to relax. Just surprised, is all. Stuff like this shows you where you really stand in a community, so it is what it is.

Don't be sad everyone who wanted to get picked but didn't.. with great power comes great responsibility.... plus it probably would have been a bitch for you to pack up and move into the Mod's Mansion for your term. And with all that extra cash the job brings in, you'd have cousins and half cousins and uncles coming out of the woodwork left and right. You'd have to hire security to keep all of the groupies from breaking into your room and trying to make anchor babies.... what I'm saying is you're all better off.

NOOOOO I DIDN'T GET SELECTED :( Thought at least Scott or I would have gotten a shot considering everyone loves us the most (fact.) All I see from these decisions is VC is nothing but a no good Anti-Democracy forum who hates 'Merica!

ALL MODS R PLEBES 2013! Just remember Juan and VC people, you just missed the opportunity to be BFFs and to stay with me in some of my vacation houses   :) Looks like Scott and I will go drown our sorrows down on the Gulf Coast  :P

As for any of my fellow supporters during this past month, lets pawty hardy!

Well, I guess I get the Mr. Congeniality award. But forgive me if I'm a slight bit perturbed that I wasn't even approached by anyone with decision-making power.

despite all those quotes you tracked down no one actually ever said they were taking votes.  If you go back to the OP, mods were selected by staff with input from jhulud.  that's it, doesn't mean anything man.

despite all those quotes you tracked down no one actually ever said they were taking votes.  If you go back to the OP, mods were selected by staff with input from jhulud.  that's it, doesn't mean anything man.

Looks like I have one less facebook friend then! :P JKJK I <3 Juan and Jared