PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

i'm pretty new to vinyl records so i was wondering if someone could help me troubleshoot this problem i've been having. i haven't had a chance to listen to the entire record but it noticeably skips during stifled. it happens at the beginning, "i'm so sore" then skips to "never see your face anymore". from what i can tell i can't see any scratches, it seems to happen around the spot where the green and red halves meet, if that means anything. is it the record or my record player?

i'm pretty new to vinyl records so i was wondering if someone could help me troubleshoot this problem i've been having. i haven't had a chance to listen to the entire record but it noticeably skips during stifled. it happens at the beginning, "i'm so sore" then skips to "never see your face anymore". from what i can tell i can't see any scratches, it seems to happen around the spot where the green and red halves meet, if that means anything. is it the record or my record player?

Just for curiosities sake, what kind of player do you have?

That's probably the record player.

i was hoping it was the record player and not the records i have, since most of them are brand new but still skip for some reason. is there a reason it happens in the same spot though? i had a little more time to listen to it and it also skips on the 3rd and 5th track, always in the same spots. 

Looking over the liner notes and lyrics now...anybody else notice that there are a lot of errors, whether it be spelling or or whole extra verse at the end of Face Value? Kinda odd they didn't seem to check it.

I can't stand when liner notes obviously haven't been proofread.  It's essentially your flagship product for the next couple years and something you probably want to take pride in, so it's worth the extra five minutes to make sure it looks professional.