PO: The Story So Far - What You Don't See

I can't stand when liner notes obviously haven't been proofread. It's essentially your flagship product for the next couple years and something you probably want to take pride in, so it's worth the extra five minutes to make sure it looks professional.

Ya I forgot I mention this in my earlier post. The liner notes have a ton of errors. Sometimes I wasn't sure though if that was just Parker's writing though on some lines. For instance it says "chuck it up" when I'm pretty sure the expression is "chalk it up". Not sure on those things though. But ya, extra verses, misspelling "all", amongst other things. Was driving me crazy.

I guess it's good to repeat info since 75% of people on here or probably more are too lazy to look at previous pages.  :P

I used to want to call people out on this... However, it started happening every single day with all of these newer users that it's exhausting to the mind...

Anyone else see this:

The Story So Far’s new album, What You Don’t See has debuted at #46 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart with over 13,500 copies sold its first week. The album has also ranked on several other charts including #1 on Vinyl, #8 on Alternative and #8 on Independent.

Insane. Good for them.

I am not sure we can assume those scans are accurate. Pretty sure they accounted for every vinyl sale twice because it includes a digital download. Lots of labels do that, and it's sort of whack. Either way it sold a shit ton of copies and that rules for both PN and TSSF, all good dudes who deserve it. 

snagged the tour press of this yesterday at mixtape.   seemed like they had plenty.  don't know if it's been covered yet or not (sort of lost track of this thread) but both my buddy and I got the new clear/red splatter variant.  

Also snagged a copy of The American Scene tour press, mine was on maroon (was really hoping for the clear w/blue splatter but glad I was able to get one, regardless).  

Was there any final pressing info for either of these tour presses?  I could've sworn it was stated at one point that both were sold out, but these were both pretty readily available last night - I saw TONS of kids with the TSSF tour LP in their hands by the end of the night

snagged the tour press of this yesterday at mixtape.   seemed like they had plenty.  don't know if it's been covered yet or not (sort of lost track of this thread) but both my buddy and I got the new clear/red splatter variant.  

Also snagged a copy of The American Scene tour press, mine was on maroon (was really hoping for the clear w/blue splatter but glad I was able to get one, regardless).  

Was there any final pressing info for either of these tour presses?  I could've sworn it was stated at one point that both were sold out, but these were both pretty readily available last night - I saw TONS of kids with the TSSF tour LP in their hands by the end of the night

I went to see them in Seattle back on March 20th and there were 3 The American Scene tour press copies left when I bought mine. Can't believe those made it more than two weeks.

Would also be curious on pressing info--I'm sure all it would take is asking the right person at a show. I feel like anyone in either TAS or TSSF would have the answer.

I went to see them in Seattle back on March 20th and there were 3 The American Scene tour press copies left when I bought mine. Can't believe those made it more than two weeks.

Would also be curious on pressing info--I'm sure all it would take is asking the right person at a show. I feel like anyone in either TAS or TSSF would have the answer.

I have a connect who speaks with jake pretty regularly, maybe he can ask.  I get the feeling the answer is going to be vague, though - it seems the question is more about the # of slip covers they make, rather than the pressing info of the actual variant that goes in it, since both these tour presses have been scooped up containing different variants by different people... what's stopping them from just screening more covers if and when the "tour press" sells out and just stuffing whatever variant they have for sale at the moment into the sleeve?  sort of seems like that is what is happening.