THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

did anyone here win that failure 7"?

i stopped bidding at $30.

Haha, funny you mention it. That was me that won that. I am very happy with the price I paid as these usually sell for $50-$65. This is the one Failure item that has eluded me for a long time now. Glad to finally win it. I think I've lost a bidding war for that 7" like 8 times now. Once Magnified comes out, the Failure collection will be complete.

did anyone here win that failure 7"?

i stopped bidding at $30.

Haha, funny you mention it. That was me that won that. I am very happy with the price I paid as these usually sell for $50-$65. This is the one Failure item that has eluded me for a long time now. Glad to finally win it. I think I've lost a bidding war for that 7" like 8 times now. Once Magnified comes out, the Failure collection will be complete.

yeah, thats why i wanted it too.

i have 2 copies of the pro-catastrophe single.

i would have bid much higher if i had the money, but $30 was my limit this time.

HARGGGGG i am so pissed at myself for sleeping on this one (literally, i forgot to set my alarm)....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150636598032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

if someone here won this, congrats, you bastard. helluva deal...

It's been said many times in this thread, and I hate to say it at all, but you absolutely HAVE to use a sniping program to win anything. I use Quicksnipe and will continue to even though they have to charge now. Never failed me.

HARGGGGG i am so pissed at myself for sleeping on this one (literally, i forgot to set my alarm)....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150636598032&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's been said many times in this thread, and I hate to say it at all, but you absolutely HAVE to use a sniping program to win anything. I use Quicksnipe and will continue to even though they have to charge now. Never failed me.

duly noted, thank you.

duly noted, thank you.

IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THESE NIRVANA RECORDS?

These are all represses. i could go get these at my local store today for like 20 bucks each

duly noted, thank you.

These are all represses. i could go get these at my local store today for like 20 bucks each

are all these represses on those colours? i assumed they were black.

There were limited color represses of Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, and Unplugged. I think each color repress is 180 gram limited to 4,000 each but the numbers aren't clear but they are limited. Most online retailers don't have the color versions anymore and they're becoming really hard to find. That and they retailed for at least $30 each before shipping. So $66 for three of them is a pretty good deal.

I have Nevermind, In Utero, and Incesticide and they sound awesome. I skipped Unplugged, but might be tempted to find it sooner than later.

are all these represses on those colours? i assumed they were black.

There were limited color represses of Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, and Unplugged. I think each color repress is 180 gram limited to 4,000 each but the numbers aren't clear but they are limited. Most online retailers don't have the color versions anymore and they're becoming really hard to find. That and they retailed for at least $30 each before shipping. So $66 for three of them is a pretty good deal.

I have Nevermind, In Utero, and Incesticide and they sound awesome. I skipped Unplugged, but might be tempted to find it sooner than later.

what he said.

have never used a sniping program, and almost always win anything i actually want...

Hahahaha, here's yet another retarded one from lazylabradorrecords :

http://cgi.ebay.com/DEFTONES-DIAMOND-EYES-SEALED-WHITE-VINYL-LP-OOP-/320733373048?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4aad32e278#ht_967wt_1037

You guys should check through his feedback. He's bought a ton of stuff lately including like 20 copies of some Blink182 single. Guess he think he's gonna make a ton on those. This guy is a joke and I don't believe anybody can be so stupid as to pay double or triple for what a record normally goes for.

That's stupid he doesn't even have it yet, and trying to sell it for $130 a pop. What an ass.

That's stupid he doesn't even have it yet, and trying to sell it for $130 a pop. What an ass.

just report it to rj, he's definitely cancelled people's orders in the past.