THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

hahaha this was my listing, i sat and listed about 100 records the other day and my brain just started frying.. i wrote some really random shit on some of the listings... i can't believe someone ponied up this much cash for this.

Good for you. I wasn't knocking the description.

Would you guys who have been doing this a while say that records tend to increase in price as the Christmas season rolls around? I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should wait until after Christmas, sometime mid-January to start searching again.

For example I could have sworn this Blink 182 Self Titled variant was available for $30-$35 just a couple months ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLINK-182-SELF-TITLED-VINYL-LP-GREEN-PINK-S-T-ST-2000-/121030320708?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c2df82244

Wow, I took a look at his completed listings. That dude made a killing off a bunch of shitty music.

The weird thing is that he's also selling a lot of stuff that is still available in the FBR store for sometimes double what they've got it for there. Come on, people, do some research.

Wow - there must be some crazy speculation about how limited the color version of this 7" is. I know it sold out quickly and kind of came out of nowhere but that is an insane price since they've been doing 1000+ of most of there color releases as of late and the 7"s are typically found for $15-$30.