THE OFFICIAL EBAY CRAZINESS THREAD

this is weird.. but, weirder to me, is a little note pops up for a few seconds that tells me 'this item is being viewed by 19 people per hour'  never seen that before on ebay.,,,,

this is weird.. but, weirder to me, is a little note pops up for a few seconds that tells me 'this item is being viewed by 19 people per hour'  never seen that before on ebay.,,,,

I'm pretty sure ebay has a team of 400 paranoid schizophrenic programmers that huff paint and make changes to the site's layout 24 hours a day. "COMPLETED LISTINGS! SOLD LISTINGS! NEITHER! SOLD LISTINGS! COMPLETED LISTINGS! NOTHING! SORT BY DATE ADDED! SORT BY LOWEST PRICE! SORT BY THE GHOSTS OF ULYSSES S. GRANT'S CHILDREN!"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dashboard-Confessional-Shade-Poison-Trees-LP-Vinyl-NEW-FREE-FAST-SHIPPING-/290911898819?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43bbb34cc3

Didn't take the sticker off, looks like he got this one for 6 something.  At least it's not TOO much of a mark up...haha.

Haha these are too funny. 12.99 marked down to 6 something, then put up for sale for 16. And he'll probably get it too.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dashboard-Confessional-Shade-Poison-Trees-LP-Vinyl-NEW-FREE-FAST-SHIPPING-/290911898819?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item43bbb34cc3

Didn't take the sticker off, looks like he got this one for 6 something.  At least it's not TOO much of a mark up...haha.

My favorite part is SHIP NEXT DAY IN A BUBBLE MAILER!

You're a little late to the party on this one. Shoezeum has been a Mecca for sneakerheads for quite some time and gained mainstream attention a few months back when it was featured on one of those pawn shop reality shows.

You're a little late to the party on this one. Shoezeum has been a Mecca for sneakerheads for quite some time and gained mainstream attention a few months back when it was featured on one of those pawn shop reality shows.

Well, considering Shoezeum probably hasn't been discussed in this thread, I think he just started the "party".