OFFICIAL RSD13/Record Store Day Releases Thread (1st Post Updated)

Do you have to request it or something? I saw something after I entered in my info about in-store pickup.

you set up an account with your credit card info, then go to the list and hit the request button for each item you want. one or two days before RSD they'll call you and let you know what they couldn't get you off your list and then ship them out and charge you on monday.

ok, here it is:

"We expect that you will be in the store on April 20th to pick up any requested items. If you are unable to be here that day or need us to send you your items, please email [email protected] to make those arrangements as soon as possible. Any items not picked up by close on Sunday, April 21st may be charged to the card on file. Thank you."

so you're saying I don't need to email beforehand?

ok, here it is:

"We expect that you will be in the store on April 20th to pick up any requested items. If you are unable to be here that day or need us to send you your items, please email [email protected] to make those arrangements as soon as possible. Any items not picked up by close on Sunday, April 21st may be charged to the card on file. Thank you."

so you're saying I don't need to email beforehand?

i think they put that to raise less questions. they also say "we're doing it the same as years past" and they ask for a shipping address. of course, i would email just in case.

i think they put that to raise less questions. they also say "we're doing it the same as years past" and they ask for a shipping address. of course, i would email just in case.

They call you a day or 2 before to let you know what they're giving you and if you will pick it up or if they should ship it to you.  No need to email.

Looks like the Punch Brothers - Ahoy EP 10" was removed/is not happening as well.

Wait wut?? That was one of my top wants..... bleeehhhh

I don't think it was a Record Store Day release

http://amzn.com/B00BEWCIOO

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/punch-brothers-ahoy-vinyl-records.shtml

Wish I had more friends near me that are in to vinylz. Would love to have a group all nighter like when I used to live in Athens. Seems sad to do it by myself.

I flew solo for (my very first) RSD last year. It was sort of lonely, but I met a few guys in the line out front of Wuxtry, and being a party of one made fighting my way through the crowds much easier.

As for my RSD list, so far it's four items long, ballpark estimate of about $55 or so. Not too shabby, considering that's usually about how much I spend going record shopping anyways.

I flew solo for (my very first) RSD last year. It was sort of lonely, but I met a few guys in the line out front of Wuxtry, and being a party of one made fighting my way through the crowds much easier.

As for my RSD list, so far it's four items long, ballpark estimate of about $55 or so. Not too shabby, considering that's usually about how much I spend going record shopping anyways.

Well this will be my first rsd as a loner, but I'm looking forward to meeting some new peeps. Ppl in line are usually pretty cool. Till the door opens, then fuck those guys.