Faith No More - Album Of The Year Still Coming This Year?

Can't wait for Introduce Yourself. I got  a green The Real Thing delivered from Juno in the UK last week and was surprised that I got #183, such a low number for not ordering immediately and being shipped overseas! 

After this Introduce Yourself, I'll pretty much have all the ones I care to have that I don't already. I've been fortunate enough to have an original press of King For A Day I scored at a record show back in 2003 sealed for like $25 so I've been listening to that all these years and it sounds pretty good.

Inner, high school era me is so happy to finally own all of these Faith No More albums on vinyl.

The US pressing of KFAD is about as good as it could be. If MOV come close then well done but it was perfect before.

probably gonna skip kfad. already have the original and the 7" boxset version. don't need a third.

That thing sounds good for 7" set, but it's awful compared to the CD version.

I have two copies of the original KFAD (red and black) and the 7" boxset.  I will still buy one of these because i am a sucker.  The OG press of KFAD is one of the best sounding records I own.

Same here. I have the red European copy and the black US copy. Been meaning to pick up the Greek black pressing but never found a decent price.

I have two copies of the original KFAD (red and black) and the 7" boxset.  I will still buy one of these because i am a sucker.  The OG press of KFAD is one of the best sounding records I own.

Agreed! A friend bought me KFAD on black for my 30th and I couldn't believe how amazing it sounds! Easily one of the best sounding records I own too.

Not sure if I'll bite on the MOV, but I used collect EVERYTHING FNM back in the day, maybe I should start with vinyl haha.

I took my sweet ass time ordering AOTY but ended up getting it for a good price. They said it's the gold version. They also put up a few more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FAITH-NO-MORE-ALBUM-OF-THE-YEAR-NUMBERED-180-GRAM-VINYL-/121196865817?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c37e56919

I took my sweet ass time ordering AOTY but ended up getting it for a good price. They said it's the gold version. They also put up a few more:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FAITH-NO-MORE-ALBUM-OF-THE-YEAR-NUMBERED-180-GRAM-VINYL-/121196865817?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item1c37e56919

Just a heads up, that's where I got my AOTY as well, but it is not the gold version, nor is it numbered.

Just a heads up, that's where I got my AOTY as well, but it is not the gold version, nor is it numbered.

I sent them a message right after I bought it and they told me that I was getting the gold version. I'm really not too worried if it's gold or not as I'm just happy with the price. 

Also, Juno Records has the color Real Thing in stock. Cheap, too. 

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/503966-01.htm

Thanks a lot for providing this link. I ordered both TRT and IY on October 18th and it made it all the way from the UK to California today. Got it way quicker than most stuff I ordered from my same state.

Man, three years ago I would have probably shit my pants with excitement for all these FNM reissues but since I managed to score OG's of TRT and KFAD and got the MO-FI Angel Dust, the only one that was really crucial to get was AOTY.  I'm sure I would have bought the shit out of all of them back then though. Still, I think its great that they're getting a new vinyl treatment.

I finally got a copy of AOTY. Holy shit! This might be the best sounding album I own. I need the other reissues!

yeah you do. I just got a copy of The Real Thing this week and I've already played it 3 times (though to be fair I hadn't heard that album in like 20 years and was surprised how much it held up - aside from Patton's nasal-y singing on some tracks).

I am a little bummed that there wasn't an insert but that's fine I guess.

I'm honestly not sure I'll buy The Real Thing, I don't love that album. I'll get Introduce Yourself, Angel Dust (although I'll wait on that so that I can hopefully get one without the pressing error) and King for a Day (I want this one the most as it's my favorite of their albums).

It'd be great if they pressed an official B sides and rarities album, I'd love to have I started a Joke on vinyl.