free records

Someone came into the record store I was in today with a crate full of records and was in a rush and didn't have the time to sit and wait for the owner of the store to go through every record so he just gave the whole crate to me. These were the highlights out of the whole bunch. I just thought it was an insanely nice gesture of him to do this and im going to bring the other records i got that aren't in this photo back to the store tomorrow and give them to the owner. 

uwlAUPf.jpg

Truthfully, I don't think this belongs here. Following r/vinyl on Reddit is so annoying because of posts like this. You got free records, cool. We don't need an entire thread dedicated to it.

Can't believe you don't like r/vinyl's "guyz i found one of my 100 holy grailz, it's a beatles record that was only pressed out of 10,000 and there were 10 pressings". 

Let them post their thread. If you don't like it, move on to the next one. That new Blink 182 preorder thread isn't getting to 200 pages by itself now is it?

On topic: Nice free haul OP.

Nice, OP.  You been done good to-- keep it going as stated earlier :)

I see quite a few familiar friends from my old collection as a teen. No one commented on the Alan Parsons album, so I felt the need to add +1 to this nice thread.

P.S. I  agree re: the self-deputized forum police here-- leave the OP alone!  Skip the thread if you don't like the title. Mods handle things just fine. And how many more Converge, Title Fight, Tiger's Jaw, La Dispute, Touche Amore, Blink, Thrice, and about 10 other bands over and over ga ga ga ga threads do you want?