CONFESSIONS

and a pretty real confession.

for those that don't know much about me i have twin girls that have atypical cystic fibrosis.   my wife and i were planning on trying again when the girls are 3 for another.  i am hoping for a boy...need to keep the name going ya know.  anyhow if we do have a boy there is a good chance that if he would have the same genetic mutation as the girls that he would be sterile.  not sure how i feel about this.  i mean he could fuck for days and not worry about pregnancy but if he wanted to start a family he couldn't.  he would have to choose alternative methods.

Yo Latin, from your posts in the past you seem pretty light hearted about your disability. If I remember right, we've had a few posts back and forth touching on the subject, in a light hearted manner. Joking even, so yeah, keep your head up about it. She's with you for a reason, wants to marry you for a reason. Plus, you got some man hands dude, open all jars for her. :)

and a pretty real confession.

for those that don't know much about me i have twin girls that have atypical cystic fibrosis.   my wife and i were planning on trying again when the girls are 3 for another.  i am hoping for a boy...need to keep the name going ya know.  anyhow if we do have a boy there is a good chance that if he would have the same genetic mutation as the girls that he would be sterile.  not sure how i feel about this.  i mean he could fuck for days and not worry about pregnancy but if he wanted to start a family he couldn't.  he would have to choose alternative methods.

Good chance that IF he as the mutation he would be sterile or good chance that he WILL have the genetic mutation and be sterile?

Seems like former, couldn't tell exactly. How good of a chance is there that the mutation will be present?

The only friend I ever lost in my whole life was because I caught him cheating in our money fantasy football league (he was the commissioner).

If he would have just said "I fucked up, sorry" I would have gotten over it. It was only a $20 league or something (still shitty, though).

Instead he came up with ridiculously implausible excuses for why his lineup changed after games had been played and then started attacking me personally to draw the spotlight off him.

Fuck that guy. Some of my best friends still talk to him occasionally but thankfully he was one of those dudes that fell out of our circle and only hangs on by a few threads now.

At least he somewhat made an effort to cover it up, this dude straight acts oblivious to it like he had no idea it was like that. He recently got a job at the railroad and comes in when I'm clocking out (a job I told him about which pays more then mine, but whatever. Not like he couldn't afford to buy it from me haha). I seen him last night and there's definitely an awkward feeling. I wonder if I should just play it cool or be a little bitter towards him. I just feel guilty about the latter and being upset in general because he was always there for me when my sister passed away and always made an effort to help me and my parents.

too = also

Also excessive amounts. Like too much cheese, or, "she's got too much booty!"

Good chance that IF he as the mutation he would be sterile or good chance that he WILL have the genetic mutation and be sterile?

Seems like former, couldn't tell exactly. How good of a chance is there that the mutation will be present?

i believe the doctor said there is a 1 in 4 chance that our next kid could have the same mutations as my daughters regardless of sex.  my wife would know better...she is the listener.  if the sex of the baby is male then he would be sterile.

my daughters can procreate.  though they have to be careful when they do.  if they meet someone with a similar mutation(one bad gene and one not so bad gene), then there is almost 100% chance that their kid will have full blown CF. 

well this is odd timing.  i dropped off a "sample" of my man juice at my urologists office this morning.  i got the call a few minutes ago, the vasectomy was successful, i'm happily sterile.

already got kids or was this just a choice?

there was a guy on here that got one to prevent having kids.  it was his choice.  if i had a boy i would at least like for him to have a choice in the matter.

can a vasectomy be reversed?  i mean i could probably google but i am lazy and have to pick up the kids.

already got kids or was this just a choice?

there was a guy on here that got one to prevent having kids.  it was his choice.  if i had a boy i would at least like for him to have a choice in the matter.

can a vasectomy be reversed?  i mean i could probably google but i am lazy and have to pick up the kids.

i have two kids, 4 and 8.  two is my limit.

my confession is that i am debating what to do with my small record "collection."  i'd say about 100 total (you'd all laugh at what I have) - i don't keep track of the number and truly don't have that many.  moving from chicago to orlando next week.  i may be sinning, but I was thinking about unloading them all.  :wacko:  I have bought a handful over the last few months, but haven't even opened them to listen due to job interviews, looking for places to live, etc etc.  not sure i have the time to stay on the hunt or even sit down and listen.

my confession is that i am debating what to do with my small record "collection." i'd say about 100 total (you'd all laugh at what I have) - i don't keep track of the number and truly don't have that many. moving from chicago to orlando next week. i may be sinning, but I was thinking about unloading them all. :wacko: I have bought a handful over the last few months, but haven't even opened them to listen due to job interviews, looking for places to live, etc etc. not sure i have the time to stay on the hunt or even sit down and listen.

I don't understand why you feel you need to sell everything. People get busy. There's nothing wrong with holding off listening to music until you get settled and moving 100 records is a hell of a lot easier then moving 1000. It's gonna be harder to sell 100 records we, the goddamn vinyl collective, would make fun of then to just take them with you. A shop wont give you much. You'd be better off just giving them all to a friend.

Here's a confession: I think Internet humor is more annoying and stupid than actually funny. And those rage/meme comics do nothing for me. A friend of mine kept posting that "ermagerd" crap and it annoyed the shit out of me. She said it once and I nearly backhanded her. I hate the Internet and everything in it.

Here's a confession: I think Internet humor is more annoying and stupid than actually funny. And those rage/meme comics do nothing for me. A friend of mine kept posting that "ermagerd" crap and it annoyed the shit out of me. She said it once and I nearly backhanded her. I hate the Internet and everything in it.

ecards are the absolute worst.

I somewhat agree with you - my biggest pet peeve is the phrase "this is why we can't have nice things"

I'm not even sure why I hate it so much but, fuck, does it ever piss me off.

that "ermagerd" crap and it annoyed the shit out of me.

Holy shit yes.  I get that it's supposed to sound funny because it's a lisp, but I think it's dumb as hell.  I really wish everything associated with that joke would go away.  I didn't find it all that funny when it debuted... but it has definitely overstayed its welcome on the internet.  I thought I was the only one who wished it'd hurry up and die already.

I somewhat agree with you - my biggest pet peeve is the phrase "this is why we can't have nice things"

I'm not even sure why I hate it so much but, fuck, does it ever piss me off.

that line is from one of the greatest simpsons episodes ever. the only thing i hate is how overused it is.

Holy shit yes.  I get that it's supposed to sound funny because it's a lisp, but I think it's dumb as hell.  I really wish everything associated with that joke would go away.  I didn't find it all that funny when it debuted... but it has definitely overstayed its welcome on the internet.  I thought I was the only one who wished it'd hurry up and die already.

When people say staph instead of stop, also am I the only person that is getting bothered by Angry Birds EVERYWHERE, it's getting a fucking movie, it was an Iphone app and a boring one at that.

it's stahp. a jersey shore reference.

and yes, angry birds. awful. people who wear those tshirts are just slightly ahead of women in their 40's who wear tweety bird shirts.