used my last two 10'ers to get the new C&C. got some good stuff from bb out of this hunt so far as well. I can't imagine bb doesn't see at least a glimpse into what's happening. When you see your revenue increase this much in an area where you're presumably doing poorly, I'm sure you're not too sad about that. Who knows, just a thought!

Well I'm interested to see if we can now get multiple codes per day.

Anyone have any good 2 week cancels?

Depends on how much you are willing to pay for the record on the off chance it does ship... I have one that I really don't see shipping and it's $50.  Now, if it did ship, I would be happy about it so I don't mind the risk.

Depends on how much you are willing to pay for the record on the off chance it does ship... I have one that I really don't see shipping and it's $50.  Now, if it did ship, I would be happy about it so I don't mind the risk.

On the off chance it ships and you are too lazy to return it to best buy if you don't want it...

i have a code i just got and am trying to use and it keeps saying "there is a problem processing your order"

EDIT:  actually i think it is just bestbuy.com that is having issues and nothing to do with the codes. Tried to order with and without codes and both got same error message

If I had an order auto-cancel with codes in it, I should get those codes back right?  For those this has happened to, how long was it before you got your codes back?  I used $50 worth in an order yesterday and it auto-cancelled and those codes don't work now.

Yes, that is true. It'll return you the cost of the item in one big code.

If I had an order auto-cancel with codes in it, I should get those codes back right?  For those this has happened to, how long was it before you got your codes back?  I used $50 worth in an order yesterday and it auto-cancelled and those codes don't work now.

Nope.  Auto cancel = bye bye codes

I don't think auto cancels work that way, only ones that go the distance.

Yeah, I think there's a difference between "auto cancel after 20-30 minutes" (no codes back) vs. "auto cancel after 2 or 4 weeks" (codes back).

EDIT: In other words between "auto cancel because your info could not be verified" vs. "auto cancel because the item is still backordered so your order couldn't be fulfilled".

Some pages back there are examples of people who had instant cancels and still got codes, whereas I've recently stopped keeping SoT on constant order because the last time it fell off after 2 weeks I didn't get my codes back. The whole system is random/buggy, hard to make any defining rules when there's so many exceptions and BB is actively trying to change everything

This is getting crazy...

Have we determined how to avoid the dreaded auto-cancel?

I've heard possible solutions as:

• Order from home rather than work
  • Order during the afternoon rather than the morning
  • Order from a new account that you have been getting codes from

None of these seems like real solutions... but who the hell knows.

I ordered twice today too and it cancelled the second order and left the first one active.  The same happened yesterday earlier in the day before my cancelled order that night.  So I am thinking that maybe they are limiting us to just placing one back-ordered order a day and if we get an auto-cancel that day, anything we order later on will cancel whether in stock or not.

Just a theory but it seems to make sense.

I still think it has to do with how many open orders you have.  Not sure anyone will admit to it, but I'm kinda willing to bet that those who keep having their orders insta-cancelled likely have 20+ open orders on their account for backordered items.  I stopped having issues with the insta-cancel thing after I took a break and allowed the number of open orders I had to decrease significantly.  This is all getting silly anyway...