Everyone seems so surprised that Best Buy packages their stuff decently.

I was definitely pleasantly surprised the first time I received vinyl from them. They are a big-box store who probably sells very little vinyl compared to all their other products. I've received vinyl packaged a whole lot worse from companies who should know better than Best Buy.

Went back for a second order.

Almost all of what I wanted to grab was still available.  Only 2 were back ordered.

Electric Wizard: Black Masses (Backordered)

El-P: Cancer 4 Cure

August Burns Red: Rescue & Restore (Backordered)

Beatnuts: Intoxicated Demons

A Day To Remember: Old Record

Michael Chapman: Wrecked Again

Can not complain for $60 shipped if they all end up being delivered.

If still going on will probably go back and grab a few more at next pay day.

Did people actually receive the deluxe of edition of the XX - Coexist? My deluxe copy from best buy definitely seems like the standard edition. There is no 24 page booklet and the vinyl doesn't feel like 180g

same, I contacted them and finally got the deluxe. The guy on the phone kept referring to it  as a cd and it was annoying

same, I contacted them and finally got the deluxe. The guy on the phone kept referring to it  as a cd and it was annoying

Yeah, the woman on the phone I was talking to kept calling it "vinnie-L" but she eventually sent me out a replacement. 

I got the Deluxe edition in today, weird that there's no sticker on the front saying such but it's a gatefold and the vinyl is definitely heavier than the regular edition. Nice glossy booklet but no CD included. 

Grabbed 3 just now, all backordered albums but we'll see what happens. 

Mayday Parade "A Lesson in Romantics", Streetlight Manifesto "Somewhere In The Between" and Bush "Sixteen Stone".

$28.05 shipped. Pretty gnarly, hopefully they come. 

Mayday was backordered when i bought a few week backs, but i got it a few days ago :)