jipc

Official OST and Film Score Thread

18 hours ago, timsimmons said:

This is a great deal. The new 40th anniversary box set is such a missed opportunity. They could have included everything from the special edition CD set, but instead they just wanted to do holograms and charge a shit ton for it. Hopefully some day we'll see a complete set.

Agreed, I thought it was the extended version. I bought it from B&N with a sale and coupon before doing my research.

39 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

the records (not sure about the color) were available on Amazon ($31.98/each, as I recall), but then they disappeared a few days ago...

50 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Thanks for this.  I'm assuming this won't last too long considering how in demand the blue is.  And I just saw in the listing that Amoeba will have it too.  Might take a chance and hold out for theirs.  

Edited by djghost1976

On 1/22/2018 at 10:13 AM, clerk3745 said:

Star Wars boxset down to $89.99 on thinkgeek includes free shipping. 

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/jtnm/

I'm torn... I already have the prequel trilogy I Am Shark pressings... but am desperate for owning pressings of 4-6...

Newbury price gouges and their releases often seem unnecessary, but their customer service is really really damn good. They should be swift with a cancellation request.

They've twice sent me exclusive vinyl for free (Interpol TOTBL and Mule Variations) just because I asked if they'd be restocked. Maybe it's because they recognize my name as a long-time customer but still, really awesome gestures.

Just now, armadillo01 said:

Sale at Invada.co.uk. Finally bought that clear/white  splatter Solaris OST variant I've been eyeing for like a year. It's up there with the best of Eno and Biosphere. Cliff Martinez's best OST.

shipping and the GBP->USD exchange rate are killing this for me, but I really wanna do it...

2 minutes ago, harryq said:

shipping and the GBP->USD exchange rate are killing this for me, but I really wanna do it...

Not sure you'll find it for much cheaper. Just imagine you're buying from Mondo or Newbury (w/ no in-store pickup option, granted) :D