Official OST and Film Score Thread

I'm probably the only person in the entire world excited about this, but the "Wayward Pines" soundtrack is getting a pressing.

http://mvdb2b.com/s/CharlieClouserWaywardPinesOriginalTelevisionSoundtrack/MVD7874LP

YES!!!!!

You're not alone in wanting this. Loved the show and one of the things about it that struck me as great was the soundtrack. And Charlie Clouser is an awesome composer and musician.

Manos: The Hands of Fate test pressings, a MondoCon exclusive, are hand painted and numbered, each features a different, hand-written quote from the film. A couple of copies are now available online:

http://shiptoshore.storenvy.com/products/14711850-manos-the-hands-of-fate-test-pressing

Edit: apparently there are 9 left

Manos: The Hands of Fate test pressings, a MondoCon exclusive, are hand painted and numbered, each features a different, hand-written quote from the film. A couple of copies are now available online:

http://shiptoshore.storenvy.com/products/14711850-manos-the-hands-of-fate-test-pressing

Edit: apparently there are 9 left

Grabbed the last one! Good day.

So it seems zavvi is taking the "vinyl subscription service" route... kind of.

Here are the details:

SECRET SOUNDTRACK
It's here! A monthly vinyl subscription offering you a handpicked soundtrack to your door every month.

Each month's soundrack will be:

- A Worldwide Exclusive
- Pressed on Coloured Vinyl
- Limited to 500
- Never before on Vinyl; A genuine first press!

£24.99 a pop

So it seems zavvi is taking the "vinyl subscription service" route... kind of.

Here are the details:

£24.99 a pop

Not sure if I want this or not. £25 could get me a record I actually want every month. BUT. Limited. Hnnng

For anyone interested in the zavvi's "secret soundtrack", you can get 10% off through this link: http://ebm.e.zavvi.com/c/tag/BUkW4oB8GdL2B8$Vg7AAAAAA7B/.*?utm_source=ENZ-_21072015-reactivation-10-off&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ENZ-_21072015-reactivation-10-off&affil=thgemail&utm_content=TCMemail&widget_id=103114

enter the code OCT10 at checkout. If you've already ordered just cancel and re-order.

If the code doesn't work at first, keep the item in the basked and open the above link in a new tab, then go to your cart there and it'll work)

I ordered it before but I don't see the option to cancel.

It does show on another item I have preordered.

Do I have to contact them or something?

Weird, I just checked and you're right, it doesn't show under open orders like it should. In your account clisk on order history, then scroll down to "previous orders". You'll have the order there, but there won't be a "cancel" button, just a "contact us" one. Click there and send them a message, looks like it's the only way.

I ordered it before but I don't see the option to cancel.

It does show on another item I have preordered.

Do I have to contact them or something?

Also about this secret soundtrack thing. Could it be they have teamed up with Silva Screen? Zavvi already released the fog and Terminator. Both on Silva Screen.

Could be interesting.

The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings?

LOTR would be great!!

Sooo...yesterday was pretty amazing for me. I got to see Clint Mansell perform live as part of Melbourne Festival. Prior to the show they had a 'Conversation with Clint' -  a kind of interview/Q&A type thing in one of the halls. Was really interesting to hear him speak about his early days, influences, relationship with Darren Aronofsky/Trent Reznor, how he approaches writing etc. He definitely is not part of the Hollywood machine - quite the character!

I got to meet him afterwards and got him to sign my Moon record..so stoked! AND I used the opportunity to ask him about The Fountain pressing (how could I not!). He said straight up that Mondo are doing it next year and they are doing Noah as well. Then mentioned how Black Swan is being released now etc. So there it is...we WILL get The Fountain.

The show was absolutely amazing. Played all the highlights from Pi, Requiem, Noah, The Wrestler, Moon, & The Fountain. Blew my mind! Can't wait to hear High Rise...heard good things!

Sooo...yesterday was pretty amazing for me. I got to see Clint Mansell perform live as part of Melbourne Festival. Prior to the show they had a 'Conversation with Clint' -  a kind of interview/Q&A type thing in one of the halls. Was really interesting to hear him speak about his early days, influences, relationship with Darren Aronofsky/Trent Reznor, how he approaches writing etc. He definitely is not part of the Hollywood machine - quite the character!

I got to meet him afterwards and got him to sign my Moon record..so stoked! AND I used the opportunity to ask him about The Fountain pressing (how could I not!). He said straight up that Mondo are doing it next year and they are doing Noah as well. Then mentioned how Black Swan is being released now etc. So there it is...we WILL get The Fountain.

The show was absolutely amazing. Played all the highlights from Pi, Requiem, Noah, The Wrestler, Moon, & The Fountain. Blew my mind! Can't wait to hear High Rise...heard good things!

the hype!!!

holy fuck!

Good deal having him sign the Moon soundtrack. One of the most overlooked sci-fi soundtracks ever in my opinion. It just makes me hope to God that Duncan Jones will have another crack at doing something in that universe after Warcraft is hopefully successful cause man, can Bowie's kid make sci-fi cool.