PO: Athletics - Who You Are is Not Enough

im disappointed, i got both athletics albums and i would think that with the time and care that go into special touch sensitive jackets and hand folded things with wax seals etc, that they would ship the LPs outside of the jacket to avoid the raging seam splits like i got.  oh well, "its all about the music" except when it isnt

You could try to contact the label. Dans a pretty cool guy.

only the inner sleeves got splits on mine (whew), which will be going into mylar anyways. Both colors are nice, can't wait to put the Jack n Coke on in a few...

I must have missed the answer to 'guess what the little red disc things are' on their FB page. I voted for urinal cakes jeje

Are there any download codes for these? Why aren't we home just showed up yesterday, and didn't have one, was kinda bummed. Was holding off getting a digital copy to wait and grab the LP.

It is and always has been free on their bandcamp ;)

http://athleticsmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

This video from their website shows them making a track/credit sheet, but none came with my order. Anybody else?

Just asked Dan, and the track/credit sheet was never printed.  It was a placeholder in the video showing the burning-in of the screenprint screens.   Apparently he'd previously burned-in the cover image without filming it, but wanted to show something being burned-in as part of the process, so he used that clip in the video. 

In other words, they were never printed, so you're not missing anything that's supposed to be there.

Hope this helps!

It is and always has been free on their bandcamp ;)

http://athleticsmusic.bandcamp.com/releases

I love that they made the digital release easily available to fans. I bought the vinyl immediately when it went up. Not only is the music amazing, but these are really great guys behind the music. Buy this!