PO: Daylight - Jar - Out 4/30/2013 via Run For Cover

picked this up at Amoeba today (they had the record in the 'J' section because they think the band name is Jar haha)

aOBwS0l.jpg

I'm balancing the record on my thumb so I can show off how cool it looks against the light

23cXrwN.jpg

Did they have more at Amoeba or was that the only copy? 

sorry if this has been asked previously but are these shipping out yet? I preordered this along with Turnover and a few other records so I'm really stoked for this to finally get here!

I got my Daylight/Turnover/Whirr package yesterday!  Just waiting on Coasta/CWS/Koji and for the Citizen preorders to go up now!

sorry if this has been asked previously but are these shipping out yet? I preordered this along with Turnover and a few other records so I'm really stoked for this to finally get here!

My order of this with Turnover still hasn't shipped :( Soon, I hope.

Jeff mentioned somewhere that they had over 3000 orders to send out between Turnover/Daylight/Koji. So it may take a little bit. Im still waiting for mine but it shouldnt be to much longer.

All I know is whoever mix and mastered this is a fucking genius, it sounds so good!

I'm sure I can find out who mixed an mastered it, but I'm to lazy to get up from this position I'm in listening to this right now. :3

Will Yip, also recorded the new pity sex record, turnover, tigers jaw, koji and citizen.

Are these guys actually the dicks that they portray themselves to be in videos?

I talked to the taller singer (Taylor, I believe) when they opened for Balance and Composure and he was cool. I said thanks for the great show, complimented their music and performance and he was chill, appreciative, and grateful. Just my experience though.