Converge - Caring and Killing (Hydra Head)

I've made only one order after the new shipping prices. After adding one copy to basket and seeing the 26.30$ pop out as the cheapest shipping option I just want to cry. Can't afford one until payday and now trying to tell myself getting special color variation is definitely not worth it anyway as I just want these songs in this format. Surely the black would hit some record stores, right? This cannot be made so limited..?

And stupid question is stupid but when things are for preorder, does it mean that also stores could make orders for the distro color or so already?

I went with the white with clear splatter also. The $18 shipping to Canada was a pretty big gulp though. It's the first order I've made to the states since the postal change and I was surprised. Comparing to older BCD distro orders and shipping used to be $12.

Seems like it's always going to cost $40+ to do pre-orders now when you take into account shipping.

Seems like the white/clear is much more popular.

Guess I'm just weird...

I'm just assuming it's the most limited, since HHR seems to usually list the most limited as the default. That's why I went with it, primarily. I'm also not sure how the black/clear splatter will work out since black tends to overtake everything, granted it could end up looking cool kind of how Deftones' s/t was clear marble black.