[PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster

the guy from Likexyoung Records is selling his hot pink and beer for $20 ppd on his facebook page (Like Young Records) if anyone is interested. I got his Basement - Colourmeinkindness for $12 ppd.
https://www.facebook.com/likexyoung/posts/341848015917875?comment_id=1589312&offset=0&total_comments=6&ref=notif&notif_t=feed_comment_reply

where in Va?

the metropolis of Smithfield.  Usually go to Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill  or DC for the bands we follow;  occasionally they'll hit Richmond (Strange Matter) if we're lucky, rarely... Norfolk/VA Beach.

Traveling to see Gifts From Enola's Swan Song/ Farewell show in Harrisonburg (3 1/2 hrs) in a couple of weeks.

the metropolis of Smithfield.  Usually go to Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill  or DC for the bands we follow;  occasionally they'll hit Richmond (Strange Matter) if we're lucky, rarely... Norfolk/VA Beach.

Traveling to see Gifts From Enola's Swan Song/ Farewell show in Harrisonburg (3 1/2 hrs) in a couple of weeks.

woah, and i thought it was bad driving a little more than an hour from winchester, va to check a show in DC/Baltimore. Might have to go back up for that GFE show though.

And Strange Matter is the shit man. I've only been for the Ty Segall/Oh Sees show last year, but it was awesome.

• Derek™ changed the title to [PO] Deafheaven // Sunbather – 10 Year Remaster