RSD 2013: Tell your stories and share what you bought here!

Fuck that was awful. Had a panic attack do to being so crowded. I'm usually not claustrophobic. Store I go to is already EXTREMELY small, then get like 50 people trying to grab shit. Got everything I wanted/had the money for.

Botch - American Nervoso $26

Built to Spill - Live $22

Codeine - What About Lonely $18

Earth - Hibernaculum $12

Elliott Smith - Either/Or Demos $6

Last year I got to my store ten minutes before opening and was like fourth or fifth in line. This year it went completely around the corner. Thank god I am home and got what I wanted. My ears are all stuffy because I am sick so I can't even enjoy this stuff right now. Fuck.

Speaking of Botch's American Nervoso release, are these on black with randomly inserted army green vinyl??

Or are they all on army green?? 

I got a black one... Just wondering.

I got black as well. Was expecting color but I prefer black anyway. Woo.

Got most of the stuff I wanted at 1234 Go. A lot more crowded this year and more pushy motherfuckers. Strangely enough, it was the ladies who were the pushiest. No one seemed that interested in those 7" splits in the clear covers(I don't even know what they were this year). The vegan donuts and coffee were awesome.

I was able to go to a new(er) shop that opened last year because I heard they got in copies of the Death Waltz 7"s!

The owner said he got in 2 sets and kept one set for himself and I got the last set! I am stoked!

So:

RSD:

-Death Waltz - Alfred Hitchcock b/w Munsters 7" (probably my favorite)

-Death Waltz - Twilight Zone b/w The Outer Limits 7" (kind of disappointed Rod Serling doesn't do the intro over the music)

-Death Waltz - Star Trek b/w Lost In Space 7" (this vinyl is black with silver glitter, it looks awesome like the stars in space)

&

-Grab bag with Ellie Goulding 7" and a Ben Harper 7" and a Ghostface Killah cassette - I kind of wanted that tape anyway so it was cool I got that for free!

Non-RSD:

-Jurassic 5 - J5 Deluxe Bonus tracks 2LP