Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

It would be sad/ironic/hilarious if the set sold out before the link even made it to the official mailing list.   Would love to see some of the facebook comments on that epic meltdown.

This. If they only put up 100 there will be some enraged people. VC's probably just bought a good chunk of them.

It would be sad/ironic/hilarious if the set sold out before the link even made it to the official mailing list. Would love to see some of the facebook comments on that epic meltdown.

Ha I was thinking this. If I don't get a confirm email by the time I get out of work, I'm going to email the site.

Sorry everyone the image I posted was fake....Im just good at photoshop.

why didnt you just act like a human and link everyone instead of taunting them with a screen shot?

you just felt the need to let everyone know you got one, knew the link and just didnt want to share?

I'm still wondering why the would sell them on that site and not their own store with the rest of the merch.  Either way, I paid with Paypal, so I'm not too terribly worried about it.

If you go to their store it has a picture of the boxset on the right hand side that says coming soon. So...maybe more will show up there? I don't really get it either honestly.