Cake Vinyl Boxset Coming Soon per RSD 7" sleeve

In all honestly, this was a regional focus release. We all need to put into consideration at the low price of what the band was charging 124.99, the cost of remastering for vinyl, pressing and packaging would have been huge for a 900 limited release..Perhaps 900 were released for RSD and we will see a total quantity of 1500 - 2000, which makes much more sense, for the band and the fans!

I realized that I left my middle initial off when I put in my credit card info (I don't know why I didn't use paypal to check out). I emailed their customer service to let them know and I already heard back saying it's not a problem.

I am so excited to get this boxset, I really hope it's not cancelled!

Edit, my order also just changed to "Ready to ship"!

I emailed their customer service to let them know and I already heard back saying it's not a problem.

Edit, my order also just changed to "Ready to ship"!

This kind of leads me to believe there won't be a mass cancellation, unless the band demands one. If the online store is communicating with you, I wouldn't worry about this.

Did it actually change, or did it just start like that?

I took a screenshot the moment I finished my order and it said 'Ready to ship'

I used my Credit Card to checkout, I don't know why I did.. I never do, but this time I did. 

Mine started as Hold - Review and I emailed their customer service asking if I was foolish to pay using credit because it delayed me asked if they could confirm that I got one. 

They responded almost immediately "you did, all good!"

these guys are great, My order now shows ready to ship too. 

Well, if I would have waited, I could have snagged one for less than I grabbed one on eBay (though I got a great deal). But... I bought that copy with $$ selling stuff on eBay that I paid very little for. I'll just tell myself that I traded a purchase I made 4 years ago for $40 for this boxset. I'll be okay with that.

I really wish Cake would have been more transparent with this entire release. If they would have said "900 copies for RSD and then a bunch via our website" the frenzy/flippers would have been reduced.

Oh well, live and learn.