Kanye West -Yeezus

Kanye is such a huge douche, but damnit if he also isn't a musical genius. All these posts have me even more hyped for the new album. I'll buy this shit on 8 track & figure out how to play it in my CD player if I have to.

I saw a pic somewhere of a computer hard drive with the name Yeezus on it... I don't know the authenticity of it, but that's how they did it with WTT. Everything was saved to that hard drive and it always stayed with Ye/Jay therefore nothing could leak and it would make sense that's what Kanye would do again

From AbsolutePunk:

Last night, Kanye West held an impromptu listening party for his new album, Yeezus. At the listening party, Kanye confirmed that Daft Punk worked on 3-4 of the songs, Rick Rubin executive produced the album and that a new track entitled, "Can't Handle My Liquor," will feature Justin Vernon (Bon Iver) and Chief Keef.

Video in the replies here:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=3238341

"To me, Yeezus recalls the pummeling rush of groups like Death Grips, all gut-hammering electronic low end, guttural yelps, machine-gun drums and stabbing synths. And reverb. Reverb for days, which is why the concrete played such a pivotal role. Acoustics be damned, this one was gonna rock."

Oh my god does this sound awesome. 

"To me, Yeezus recalls the pummeling rush of groups like Death Grips, all gut-hammering electronic low end, guttural yelps, machine-gun drums and stabbing synths. And reverb. Reverb for days, which is why the concrete played such a pivotal role. Acoustics be damned, this one was gonna rock."

Oh my god does this sound awesome. 

Yup. I'm pretty much guaranteeing this a top 3 spot on my end of year list

So I didn't get the surprise iTunes release that I wanted... oh well.  With the physical (and digital) release a week from today, this should leak pretty soon.  I think it could be a little later than normal, if he really just finished it up within the last few days then production/shipping will be delayed and it probably won't hit stores until a couple days before release.  But who knows.  Hopefully it's out by the weekend.