PO: Dads - "Pretty Good" 7"

Nobody tripped when TWIABP did it.

i think people actually made more of a deal of it then, as opposed to this.

Anyways, these guys charged me $15 to ship a shirt to Canada. I asked before if they could refund the extra because I know it doesn't cost that much . He said that they pay people to ship their merch for them so that's why it's $15. The package said "$7.55" when I received it for shipping, and was shipped by the band member John.

Fuckin' sleezy.

Anyways, these guys charged me $15 to ship a shirt to Canada. I asked before if they could refund the extra because I know it doesn't cost that much . He said that they pay people to ship their merch for them so that's why it's $15. The package said "$7.55" when I received it for shipping, and was shipped by the band member John.

Fuckin' sleezy.

That's his dad

Fuckin' sleezy.

The most obvious solution to this is don't buy the shirt. I don't care how much I like a tshirt or the band, I wouldn't pay more to ship it than I pay for the shirt.

The most obvious solution to this is don't buy the shirt. I don't care how much I like a tshirt or the band, I wouldn't pay more to ship it than I pay for the shirt.

Spending the money didnt kill me. It's just something that bugs me when labels like topshelf will give you money back every single time if they charge you more than it costs to ship. ya know?

And that he told me he had people being paid to ship it, and it came directly from him. Just tell me the truth.

Spending the money didnt kill me. It's just something that bugs me when labels like topshelf will give you money back every single time if they charge you more than it costs to ship. ya know?

And that he told me he had people being paid to ship it, and it came directly from him. Just tell me the truth.

Regardless, if he is paying people to ship it, it's not the customers problem.

Nothing here that I know of.  Then again, No Sleep refuses to let me update my email address.  Everything except my PayPal receipt from them goes to an email address that doesn't even exist anymore.  I've tried emailing the customer service, they told me something to try, I tried it, still didn't work.  After that I never heard back from them about it.  Kinda sucks but whatever.