Cliff Martinez - Only God Forgives OST - 2LP - Out 7/16

i've heard it described as "lynchian"

i'll take that

Everythign I've seen and read has pointed to me liking it, but still. I really prefer to know what I'm getting myself into.

Number 1 reason I hate buying vinyl off Amazon. I want to know what color it is, what songs are on it, who's on it, who produced it, how many there are, etc. etc.

Wondering this too - from OPs post it sounds like... they are all colored? I'm confused.

But, also, I just don't know how to feel. I pre-ordered because of how awesome Drive was... but movie might be a complete bust.  I hate not being able to hear/see things I buy before buying them.

My take is that so far, every copy available for purchase from anywhere will be the color edition released by Milan. 4000 copies. And maybe standby for order cancellations depending on how popular it is & where you order from.

I could be wrong, hope I'm not.

I agree it would be a shame if the film is complete rubbish, but at the moment I'm enjoying the soundtrack as a stand-alone piece of work. I think it deserves the benefit of the doubt, and reports of a poor reception at Cannes kinda heighten my anticipation.

My take is that so far, every copy available for purchase from anywhere will be the color edition released by Milan. 4000 copies. And maybe standby for order cancellations depending on how popular it is & where you order from.

I could be wrong, hope I'm not.

I agree it would be a shame if the film is complete rubbish, but at the moment I'm enjoying the soundtrack as a stand-alone piece of work. I think it deserves the benefit of the doubt, and reports of a poor reception at Cannes kinda heighten my anticipation.

The reviews sound like I'll love the movie, to be honest. That or hate it. So, I'm excited.

But, with soundtracks, the movie they go with is always pretty important to me. I try not to purchase a OST unless I've seen the movie. 

You guys see the new preview for this movie? What a perfectly assembled teaser. So stoked for this movie

Was on the fence about this film but that recent trailer has pushed me over the edge. Officially ready for this movie!

The packaging/colors on that vinyl look pretty awesome as well. Excuse me while I visit amazon...