Touche Amore | New Album | Fall 2013 | Deathwish

Touche Amore entered the studio this week with producer Brad Wood (Sunny Day Real Estate, Smashing Pumpkins, mewithoutYou, etc) to record their third album.  Check out a teaser video of Touche Amore in the studio, directed by Ryan Aylsworth, here.

The album will be released later this Fall on Deathwish.  More information coming soon.

www.deathwishinc.com
www.toucheamore.com

sweet, very excited to hear a new full length. Anyone want to make a bet on how many of the songs will be 2 minutes or over?? 

I kid. Either way, from the last couple of splits they put out, I was very impressed so I hope they stay on a similar route. Regardless, it is TA so I will probably like whatever they do. 

I just really hope that this record builds off of what "Gravity, Metaphorically" was. I was super impressed with that song, and I hope that means that we can see songs similar to that. And that also means songs over two minutes. 

same here.  I love To The Beat and Parting but if they evolve and have a few songs in the vein of Gravity (as in expanding their sound etc) that'll be great.  A good mixture of that and their bread and butter would be awesome.

I just really hope that this record builds off of what "Gravity, Metaphorically" was. I was super impressed with that song, and I hope that means that we can see songs similar to that. And that also means songs over two minutes. 

Yes. That song is so good, and a whole album along that vein would be fantastic. I can't wait for this one to come out.

In related news, if anyone has a deluxe PTSBBAM they want to get rid of for cheap, I'm your man.