PO: Whirr - Around & Hospital Ships - Destruction in Yr Soul

I'm so sick of everyone not labeling speeds! Especially on EPs that could be 45 or 33! And then throw in distant vocals and SHOEGAZE sounds and it could be at either speed when you play it!!! Not just this EP but 2 others I've bought recently were ambient music and have no idea what speed is correct!

I think this is a 33, and was easier than most to figure out! Just venting! But throw a 33 or 45 on the label, dead wax or cover :)

Just compare it to the mp3 to make sure you're playing the right speed... d'oh!

I'm so sick of everyone not labeling speeds! Especially on EPs that could be 45 or 33! And then throw in distant vocals and SHOEGAZE sounds and it could be at either speed when you play it!!! Not just this EP but 2 others I've bought recently were ambient music and have no idea what speed is correct!

I think this is a 33, and was easier than most to figure out! Just venting! But throw a 33 or 45 on the label, dead wax or cover :)

I guess I would always just assume it's 33 unless it says 45...for a 12" that is.

got my 180g black here but the postal service had a field day with it. all 4 corners have huge bends and some dents on the top and the die-cut part has a bit of a rip.. at least the record's fine

Mine looks like a truck was parked on it. My guess is that someone at the drop off post office was having a shitty day and decided to take it out on the some packages.

got my 180-gram here in reno on friday. the box had some dents in it and a small hole which scared the crap out of me, but the record and sleeve were completely untouched. have listened to this thing probably 5 times since then and i dig it more and more with each listen.

been into these guys since they were whirl and released distressor on that shit uk label. when pipe dreams came out i remember being somewhat disappointed, but that grew on me like crazy. at this point, ive enjoyed each thing they have put out as much as or more than the thing they put out before it. thats a pretty good sign. hope they are able to plug in another female singer without too much trouble, as i really havent noticed much difference with the other 2 (or was it 3?).