The Xbox One

I think there's a lot of Welsh influence in Witcher III - the card game Gwent is (I think) named after the county next to mine, so I can't take it seriously. plus I suck at it

According to the in game clock I put over 20-something days worth of time into Witcher 3 (which seems suspect to me), I never once played a game of Gwent.

According to the in game clock I put over 20-something days worth of time into Witcher 3 (which seems suspect to me), I never once played a game of Gwent.

Does that include meditating? That does seem a lot - I probably just about got that with Oblivion and I played the shit out of that

Does that include meditating? That does seem a lot - I probably just about got that with Oblivion and I played the shit out of that

It's not clear if it follows actual ply time or time spent in the world on their schedule. I'm sure I but I ridiculous amount of time into it but that is a bit much.

As we prepare for the global release of the New Xbox One Experience, it continues to be important to us to get your feedback. To help us do so, we’re gearing up to release the New Xbox One Experience to members of the Xbox One Preview Program.  Like all features in the Preview Program, this will be a work-in-progress until it launches in early November. Because this is a significant update, we are giving Preview members the opportunity to decide for themselves if and how they want to participate in helping us release the New Xbox One Experience.

Here’s how it will work over the next couple of weeks:

• We will roll this update out over time to Preview members who opt in for it. We’ll start with a set of Preview members who have historically submitted the most feedback - it will not roll out to everyone at the same time. Our goal is to start with a group, get feedback, then roll out to larger groups for additional feedback over time.
  • If you’re a member of the Xbox One Preview Program, you will get an invitation sent to you in an Xbox Live message.
  • From the invitation launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard and select the registration option.
  • You can then opt-in by selecting “Preview – New Xbox One Experience”.
  • If you choose not to participate in this update (you just leave your registration as preview), you will continue to receive “regular” Preview Program updates going forward. This will not remove you from the Xbox Preview Program.
  • New builds will regularly roll out over a period of several weeks to those who opt in, and our engineering team will work to improve the features and fix any bugs they identify throughout the preview testing.

Can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else excited to play Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5? My copy is out for delivery today.

I would have preferred another game in the Skate series, but I think it's pretty cool that they did another THPS game. Playing THPS1 was what got me super interested in skateboarding when I was younger, and I'm sure that's the case for a lot of other people out there too. I probably won't buy this, but it would be fun to mess around on for bit!

Is skate done? It was so much better than tony hawk. I would love another game.

Pretty sure it's done. I think Skate 3 came out like five years ago. I was really hoping for another, but I don't think EA is interested in doing another.

I actually set up my 360 last night for the first time since I got my One last year just so I could play Skate. Those games are still so much fun.

I'm waiting (probably until Christmas) for rockband. I'll probably get guitar hero though at launch

I know I've said this like 10 times already, but as much as I want to I can't play GH/RB for shit anymore because it is absolutely like playing real guitar. I tried to play songs I know on the real guitar and I ended up making actual chord/note shapes that were on the real guitar without thinking. That was when I finally realized my time withe these games is through.