The Simpsons & Springfield are coming to Universal Studios!

I am going there next week visiting florida themeparks for the first time. Something I've wanted to do since I was 12. I'm so bummed this isn't open yet.

Wizarding world of harry potter here I come.

Have a good time! I frequent the parks as I live in Orlando and worked for them some last year, you'll have a blast! Don't forget to try that butterbeer(;

Universal Studios is doing big things. The lady and I went to Islands of Adventure there earlier this month and we were talking to a couple of the workers (we completely nerded out and had custom Slytherin robes made) and they told us that since Islands of Adventure opened up Harry Potter Land, attendance has drastically decreased in the Universal Studios park, which will obviously change now. BUT, they are building the Hogwarts Express that will go from Harry Potter Land to Universal Studios, thus you would have to purchase both park tickets to go on the ride. I'm pretty sure once Simpsons land and Hogwarts Express opens, you would only have the option of buying both park tickets.