Alexisonfire Boxset?

Justin, just couple of quick questions:

Are the Insulation Tapes and Aussie 7"s different to the originals, for instance, with card sleeves and printed centre labels?

Lastly, is the BBC Sessions the tracks that were originally on the Boiled Frogs 7"?

Stoked to finally get a decent live release :D

im a little afraid of the shipping costs but seeing as it'll be shipped with usps it cant be THAT bad in the end...

justin, theres no possibility to ship it out of the warehouse in the uk, is there? it would save not only shipping costs but also additional taxes (read: an extra ~20% for us germans)

Justin, just couple of quick questions:

Are the Insulation Tapes and Aussie 7"s different to the originals, for instance, with card sleeves and printed centre labels?

Lastly, is the BBC Sessions the tracks that were originally on the Boiled Frogs 7"?

Stoked to finally get a decent live release :D

All of the 7" are now in heavyweight glue pocket sleeves with printed labels. No photocopied inserts or stamped labels

im a little afraid of the shipping costs but seeing as it'll be shipped with usps it cant be THAT bad in the end...

justin, theres no possibility to ship it out of the warehouse in the uk, is there? it would save not only shipping costs but also additional taxes (read: an extra ~20% for us germans)

Not at this time, sorry man.

Yeah extra 20% for us Brits, plus £8 handling.

A few pages back (or maybe another thread) Justin estimates about $50-$70 shipping to UK/Europe, which tbh is better than I anticipated! I was expecting about $100

will get it anyway.

just have to sneak away from the family. they'll call me crazy, if I tell them I have to pass Christmas dinner to order vinyl records...