Alexisonfire Boxset?

not sure quite yet, good question.. 

each box ships in its own box as it is so im not sure if our warehouse is able to combine two into a larger box and if they can if that would be any cheaper for you. 

ill look into it for you

Top service right there!

Can't wait for this thing to go on sale!

not sure quite yet, good question.. 

each box ships in its own box as it is so im not sure if our warehouse is able to combine two into a larger box and if they can if that would be any cheaper for you. 

ill look into it for you

Top service right there!

Can't wait for this thing to go on sale!

Thanks Justin. Super top service, thanks for going above and beyond! Cant wait for this beast to go on sale too!

Thanks Justin. Super top service, thanks for going above and beyond! Cant wait for this beast to go on sale too!

still looking into this, haven't forgotten! 

Just a quick question probably and obvious one, we are gonna be able to checkout with PayPal right? If not I have to transfer my funds to my bank account.

Yes all transaction run through the paypal gateway - by personal account or credit card.

Justin, sorry to trouble you again. I know you mentioned earlier the box set would likely be weighing around 14 pounds... 

Do you have the exact weight (including the packing box) of the entire box set?

And also the measurements of the package?

I'm trying to decide if it would be cheaper shipping it directly over to Singapore, or if I should ship it to my address in the US and then ship it over using a shipping service.

If I show up to the Dine Alone office (I assume there is one) yelling the lyrics to my favorite Alexisonfire song, will you sell me just the self titled?

there is an office, but dont do this.. we dont have any boxes at our offices and certainly not any copies of the S/T

if you try ill have an intern hit you with a shovel