New Saves the Day Track - REMEMBER

I really like this.  I've always had this constant internal debate regarding Saves the Day.  Because they were my favorite band, and Through Being Cool meant more to me than any record ever will in my lifetime, I've always had to ask myself "do I actually like this record, or do I like it only because it's a Saves the Day record", regarding everything after Stay What You Are.

I actually really like this song quite a bit.  I've never seen Saves the Day, and I think I might actually explode seeing Sell My Old Clothes in a live atmosphere.  

I really like this. I've always had this constant internal debate regarding Saves the Day. Because they were my favorite band, and Through Being Cool meant more to me than any record ever will in my lifetime, I've always had to ask myself "do I actually like this record, or do I like it only because it's a Saves the Day record", regarding everything after Stay What You Are.

I actually really like this song quite a bit. I've never seen Saves the Day, and I think I might actually explode seeing Sell My Old Clothes in a live atmosphere.

SMOC Live is so awesome (at least it was 10 years ago)!

I remember the last time Em and I saw Saves the Day, it was the co-headlining tour with The Get Up Kids, and Em and I were the only two people in the venue who actually sang any of the new stuff (Under The Boards was the most recent record). The girl in fornt of us tried grabbing the setlist from Chris, but he pulled it back, and made sure we got it 'cause he had seen us at shows before and knew we actually gave a shit about stuff post-Stay What you Are.

We ate dinner at the restaurant connected to the venue during the Get Up Kids 'cause the last time we saw them, I pretty much fell asleep.

That's the last pointless concert story from me before I go to bed.

EDIT:

Also, Em and I are going to try our damnest to make it to the Skully's show in Columbus. Probably not going to bring the peanut, but since we won't be meeting up with and hanging out with Fake Problems like we did when the 'Zingers/Fakey Ps tour came through, my mom won't be stuck waiting on us until 4am for us to get back.

I remember the last time Em and I saw Saves the Day, it was the co-headlining tour with The Get Up Kids, and Em and I were the only two people in the venue who actually sang any of the new stuff (Under The Boards was the most recent record). The girl in fornt of us tried grabbing the setlist from Chris, but he pulled it back, and made sure we got it 'cause he had seen us at shows before and knew we actually gave a shit about stuff post-Stay What you Are.

We ate dinner at the restaurant connected to the venue during the Get Up Kids 'cause the last time we saw them, I pretty much fell asleep.

That's the last pointless concert story from me before I go to bed.

EDIT:

Also, Em and I are going to try our damnest to make it to the Skully's show in Columbus. Probably not going to bring the peanut, but since we won't be meeting up with and hanging out with Fake Problems like we did when the 'Zingers/Fakey Ps tour came through, my mom won't be stuck waiting on us until 4am for us to get back.

The tour with The Get Up Kids was amazing. Best setlist I've ever seen for a show.

1. Encore: