Blink-182 - TOYPAJ LP repress Hot Topic exclusive

Only missing self-titled :(

Seems like its the hardest/costliest to acquire...

It really is. If it gets repressed i'll be pissed. I actually got an expensive copy after being sniped on ebay. First Blink CD i ever had and i loved the album so i had to get it. as for TOYPAJ I was surprised to see that they were selling the SRC copy. the three 7"s are great imo. 

It really is. If it gets repressed i'll be pissed. I actually got an expensive copy after being sniped on ebay. First Blink CD i ever had and i loved the album so i had to get it. as for TOYPAJ I was surprised to see that they were selling the SRC copy. the three 7"s are great imo. 

youll be pissed if it gets repressed so people can get it at a decent price just cause you are impatient and paid way too much for one? gtfo. 

Never a good idea to spend crazy amounts of money on Blink records

You are 100% right. They always get repressed. The demand is there because no matter how many get pressed they always seem to go out of stock fairly quick. I also think it's awesome you went ahead and worked with the label to get this variant done. For those who haven't been here long you talked about trying to get this done back when MTS flaked and it's nice to see it finally getting done.

Never a good idea to spend crazy amounts of money on Blink records

I just hope TMT&TS doesn't get repressed just for the fact that i love the 2 variants that are out now in terms of color scheme. Any other colors (aside from standard black, I guess) wouldn't fit with the artwork as much as the first 2 variants. 

I just hope TMT&TS doesn't get repressed just for the fact that i love the 2 variants that are out now in terms of color scheme. Any other colors (aside from standard black, I guess) wouldn't fit with the artwork as much as the first 2 variants.

Clear hasn't been done, and that's the best variant ever.