New Found Glory Kill It Live out 10/8

Anyone get screencaps of the stuff we missed? Good to know my VIP status only lasted during my afternoon class.

The fuck guys, an hour and a half on a Tuesday afternoon? A day or even an evening would've been nice.

/bitter

If you bought the /100 7" for the VIP status I'll be glad to take it off your hands for cost + shipping

Anyone get screencaps of the stuff we missed? Good to know my VIP status only lasted during my afternoon class.

The fuck guys, an hour and a half on a Tuesday afternoon? A day or even an evening would've been nice.

/bitter

http://www.bridge9.com/disco/355#stay

/bitter

There is a heat wave in the Midwest, I work outside & today had to be similar to what Hell will be like.  The sun was literally painful.  I love the weather...when I can enjoy it at a beach or water park.  To be tortured with it while you're being a regular guy working loser isn't cool.  All I wanted to do was GO...ended up being a 10 hour day.  Now get home to the scraps of what's left.  Don't you fuckers work or go to school? 

I too lobby for a more reasonable release time.  How about midnight?  Then the die hards can sacrifice sleep and the normals can sleep through it.  Or 2am.

I'm going to have some ice cream.

I too lobby for a more reasonable release time.  How about midnight?  Then the die hards can sacrifice sleep and the normals can sleep through it.  Or 2am.

You realize stuff like this goes live world wide at the same time right?  No matter what the majority of the Earth's population is going to find it to be inconvenient for their schedule.  Three hundred people were luckier than you today, sorry.  You'll get em next time I bet.