New Found Glory Kill It Live out 10/8

Awesome, I got home last night pretty late and a little buzzed and opened my package was like wait a second I thought I ordered a different color... I don't remember ordering a half yellow/half clear. Looks like I got lucky as well! I think the original color I ordered was gonna be sweet too though and now it's sold out so a little bummed on that.

And ya, they sent me 4 plain white inner sleeves also as part of my packaging haha.

Awesome, I got home last night pretty late and a little buzzed and opened my package was like wait a second I thought I ordered a different color... I don't remember ordering a half yellow/half clear. Looks like I got lucky as well! I think the original color I ordered was gonna be sweet too though and now it's sold out so a little bummed on that.

And ya, they sent me 4 plain white inner sleeves also as part of my packaging haha.

Was thinking about this too. That's why Deathwish hooks it up. Keeps the same order and basically gives you the friends press for free as apposed to replacing the original order

Was thinking about this too. That's why Deathwish hooks it up. Keeps the same order and basically gives you the friends press for free as apposed to replacing the original order

Ya, I mean I totally understand a Company not wanting to send out an extra 80-100 free records (especially given their cost nowadays) but it's one of the things that definitely sets Deathwish apart.

And the half yellow/half clear is definitely a friends press, not just a variant that came with the t-shirt bundle?

I find it hard to believe that kids who score a ltd to 100 NFG record when they thought they were getting a more common variant would be anything other than grateful. The ltd to 100 pink "Not Without a Fight" LP's were selling on eBay for upwards of $500 when that came out, people expect those to be given out for free?

I find it hard to believe that kids who score a ltd to 100 NFG record when they thought they were getting a more common variant would be anything other than grateful. The ltd to 100 pink "Not Without a Fight" LP's were selling on eBay for upwards of $500 when that came out, people expect those to be given out for free?

I didn't mean my comments as anything other than grateful, if I'm who you are referring to. I was pleasantly surprised to have received one of these friends presses, I was just caught off guard because I had been expecting a different color. And aftermarket selling price shouldn't really matter in either situation as most of us aren't here for flipping purposes, but I get your point.

As I was telling Oscar earlier in the thread, I completely understand why a label wouldn't be giving out these copies for free, LPs are expensive to produce and giving away an extra 100 for free doesn't seem like a viable business solution in many cases. We were just discussing how if you are a variant collector and purchased for example an /300 yellow and received the friends press it is awesome but at the same time you could end up with a hole in your collection because that one has already sold out as well. Variant Collectors issues, not a gripe at B9.

Glad people love the notes!

I think the variant thing is a moot point though cause /100 is 3 times harder to find than /300, and if you want the /300 so bad you'll have plenty of people willing to accommodate you - there's gonna be a "hole" either way cause if you ARE a variant collector and get sent the /300 you'll be hard pressed to ever track down the /100 without coughing up some $ for it or a bigger trade than you'd want right?

I didn't mean my comments as anything other than grateful, if I'm who you are referring to. I was pleasantly surprised to have received one of these friends presses, I was just caught off guard because I had been expecting a different color. And aftermarket selling price shouldn't really matter in either situation as most of us aren't here for flipping purposes, but I get your point.

As I was telling Oscar earlier in the thread, I completely understand why a label wouldn't be giving out these copies for free, LPs are expensive to produce and giving away an extra 100 for free doesn't seem like a viable business solution in many cases. We were just discussing how if you are a variant collector and purchased for example an /300 yellow and received the friends press it is awesome but at the same time you could end up with a hole in your collection because that one has already sold out as well. Variant Collectors issues, not a gripe at B9.

Glad people love the notes!

I think the variant thing is a moot point though cause /100 is 3 times harder to find than /300, and if you want the /300 so bad you'll have plenty of people willing to accommodate you - there's gonna be a "hole" either way cause if you ARE a variant collector and get sent the /300 you'll be hard pressed to ever track down the /100 without coughing up some $ for it or a bigger trade than you'd want right?

Ya I guess it just depends how you're looking at it. I think we just misunderstood each other's posts the first time around or were seeing it from different points of view. I'm stoked with the record and the packaging and how this whole thing turned out and the friends press was just an extra bonus surprise. Not complaining.