PO: JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE The 20/20 Experience 2 of 2

I hope that since part 1 was like, entirely a timbaland thing, all of part 2 will be pharell/neptunes, that would be some next level shit.

I also wish the album art for the LP was something different like how part 1 had its special artwork. Maybe something that could be put together with both albums?

Same here. I'm really hoping the same thing for the next half. 

I wasn't all that excited with the single, but I was super happy that I didn't just sound like everything Timbaland's ever done either. 

Same here. I'm really hoping the same thing for the next half. 

I wasn't all that excited with the single, but I was super happy that I didn't just sound like everything Timbaland's ever done either.

You must not know anything about his production, he's an extremely versatile producer, Take Back the Night is already a different flavor from everything on Pt1

I absolutely cannot stand that "Blurred Lines" song. I can't tell what it is, but it makes me want to cringe. I think it may be the dumb lyrics and the fact I hear it everywhere.

I pretend to like that song so people move on from its obnoxious textbook-hook.  Sounds like a track best situated on the middle of a Pharrell album, you know at the point you fall asleep if listening to the whole album.

• 5 weeks later...

Cheaper to get both separately at target plus you get the bonus 7" vinyl for each

And now Target jacked up the price to $29.99 from the $22.99. It does say it will be available in stores, so maybe it'll drop back down to $22.99 when it's released.

And I agree... I'm gonna be really mad to not have the 7" from part 1... maybe I'll just buy it again  <_<

Good thing I pre-ordered when I did, I was thinking that $22.99 price wasn't going to last and it's going to be the same price in store

• 3 weeks later...