NOW! from DW: MODERN LIFE IS WAR - Fever Hunting

Ha servers would explode.

A big part of that issue was that we hosted our digital downloads directly on the DW server, but we have since moved them over to Amazon, and have been lucky to not have anything catastrophic happen since.  Sure there is some lag sometimes, or hiccups, but the issue to as much of an issue anymore.

omg drew you've heard this already no way im so jealous dude please keep telling us that you've heard all the records we're waiting to hear before we have because it makes us so jealous youre so cool dude fuck punctuation lulzulzulzulzulzulzulzulzulz

THIS! It crosses my mind each and every time I see Drew tweet about a record he's listening to before the rest of us mere mortals.

Luv ya Drew!

A big part of that issue was that we hosted our digital downloads directly on the DW server, but we have since moved them over to Amazon, and have been lucky to not have anything catastrophic happen since.  Sure there is some lag sometimes, or hiccups, but the issue to as much of an issue anymore.

In that case my F5 button thanks you, also I cannot wait for this album.

It'll be a pleasent surprise if it is... but it's hard to imagine that this record will be better than Witness or MLMW. As long as it's better than Midnight in America (which I didn't care for) I'll be happy.

I agree, I don't doubt this record is awesome but Witness will always hold a place in my heart.

So yeah sorry but I cannot take anyone seriously who says that this is better than Witness "by a long shot", especially when everyone on here is fapping about the new mediocre Defeater record.

This. Defeater's ok but nowhere near as good as people are making it out to be. Witness will be a tough one to top and it's one of my favourite hardcore records, but I agree with Adam above caus I wasn't a fan of MIA either.