Kanye sells a $120 plain white t-shirt

How is it genius? All it proves is how dumb his fans are.

Not surprisingly the same people are dumb enough to listen to his albums...

is it your goal to make everyone dislike you?

Is no one else going to point out that Hipster frames his records? This disqualifies him from Mod contention in my opinion.

Good to see our pal Saxon is winning a lot of friends on here. Ry - hit the ignore function. Not worth your time. A guy coming in to bump an old thread for no reason but to antagonize members should be worthy of a suspension. 

Just want to say that it breaks my heart to see you waste money on not one, but two pairs of exceptionally shitty and overpriced headphones.  You're better than that

You act like I use them to listen to music, I bought both colors at Best Buy to wear with my outfits (so they can match.) :P Plus the Black Pros match my iMac, really brings my desk accesories together <33

and yes I frame my records my Crosley broke like two years ago  :lol:

They are actually legit headphones, sure $400 may be a lil' overpriced.....but then again what can $400 buy you anyway? That's not even 1credit hour for college :P

I'm just a broke college student trying to make it in this world of hard knoxxxx, trying to fuel my passion of becoming a famous rapper some day!  :(