PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

I had mine shipped to my parent's house since I live in an apartment complex and don't trust packages outside all day. I'll be able to pick up my white/pink copy tomorrow. Ive been listening to this album constantly for the last two weeks since the put out the digital version early. I can't get enough! Its too bad the original line up broke up. they were great live.

Didn't read through all the pages, but I wanted to say first off that this album is awesome. I picked up the maroon/white and the retail variant. However I had a noticed a few flaws (not to be all nit-picky, but I'm a vinyl collector)

Did anyone notice that it's printed in a double LP sleeve so there's a lot of extra room for the vinyl? Not a huge deal, but it allows for damages easier. The second thing I noticed was the spine was backwards, or upside down, whatever you want to call it. Not that there are rules, necessarily, but looking at all the records I own...

The other thing was just an error for me, my side B on my maroon variant got 2 labels printed on it. The label was really bubbly and didn't stick and I could see a label under it and decided to tear it off (bold move) but luckily it had a clean perfectly printed label underneath. Anyway, I'm still happy with this release and I love the variants I got. Very cool.

My maroon variant:

33mx3wi.jpg

The remains of my extra "Side B" label:

2ztkjed.jpg

Pick it up from RFC.  I like to always go directly to the source whenever possible.  I was never into any of Tigers Jaw's music until this release.  It's definitely gunna be in my top 5 of 2014.

if you like pink/white vinyl, order off runforcover's website. if you like green, pick it up at newbury/amazon.

Thinking based off pictures i may try my luck with the Pink variant...if its still available. I will have to see after pedning offers I have going on if they go through. $14 from rfc + shipping is very fair

The other thing was just an error for me, my side B on my maroon variant got 2 labels printed on it. The label was really bubbly and didn't stick and I could see a label under it and decided to tear it off (bold move) but luckily it had a clean perfectly printed label underneath.

This has happened to me twice.  Both times I tore off the extra one carefully.  Obviously, if it fucks up the original centre label, they will most likely send a replacement.  

Didn't read through all the pages, but I wanted to say first off that this album is awesome. I picked up the maroon/white and the retail variant. However I had a noticed a few flaws (not to be all nit-picky, but I'm a vinyl collector)

Did anyone notice that it's printed in a double LP sleeve so there's a lot of extra room for the vinyl? Not a huge deal, but it allows for damages easier. The second thing I noticed was the spine was backwards, or upside down, whatever you want to call it. Not that there are rules, necessarily, but looking at all the records I own...

It's not specifically a double LP jacket, its just a higher quality jacket with a larger spine. I know labels put double LPs in them, but it's not uncommon to house single LPs, in fact its probably more common. Haven't heard anything about damaged records (besides someone with a seem split on here) and we've shipped nearly all orders so hopefully it stays that way.

It's not specifically a double LP jacket, its just a higher quality jacket with a larger spine. I know labels put double LPs in them, but it's not uncommon to house single LPs, in fact its probably more common. Haven't heard anything about damaged records (besides someone with a seem split on here) and we've shipped nearly all orders so hopefully it stays that way.

The one I received from you was fine but my retail one wasn't (was creased/bent on the back). However, out of all of the 350+ records I own this is definitely the widest spine for a single LP that I have and makes it a little more flimsy in my opinion. I just thought it was a template mistake or something.

Not hating though, I think the record is rad.

So excited for my deluxe package. This album is untouchable, their masterpiece. 

I also thought it was funny that POZ had no idea the album contained the full lineup until he heard the album (reading his review). How do people not know at this point STILL?

the amount of misinformation amongst the reviews ive read is ridiculous, the half cloth one criticizing ben on songs that are undoubtedly adam. haha that'd be crazy if ben could do three different singing voices, though