PO: Tigers Jaw - Charmer

Run For Cover mailed out my record in Brighton, MA. I live in Arlington, which is less than 7 miles away. Per USPS, my record is currently in New Jersey. 

Awesome.

haha, that's happened to me a few times.

I get everything shipped to my work. (Which is located in Canton, MA) because the USPS thinks it's alright to put my packages in a plastic bag and hang it off the flag on the mailbox at my house.

but sometimes when I order from Run For Cover the package ships then sits in Jersey City for a day or two before it makes it's way back to Mass and arrival at the Canton post office.

Nothing has ever arrived damaged but it is very strange that it ends up out in Jersey for a couple days when I have it shipped somewhere that's less than 30mins from Brighton/Allston.

the USPS thinks it's alright to put my packages in a plastic bag and hang it off the flag on the mailbox at my house.

I saw this in person for the first time on my ride home from work this past Friday.  It was some beat up mailbox in between two huge trees.  I couldn't even see where they house was, but right on the flag of the mailbox was a plastic bag with an Amazon box in it.  I would NOT be okay with that.