Autographed records?

i actually found the atomic garden in a used bin at a local shop for $3. way stoked on that!!

the Old Man Markley record was a gift from them, i love it how its signed on the record, it looks awesome. Ive got at 4 other copies of that record not including the autographed one (2 more red/white/blue and 2 store exclusives) so im not too hurt about the record being autographed. i still have playing copies!!

i actually found the atomic garden in a used bin at a local shop for $3. way stoked on that!!

the Old Man Markley record was a gift from them, i love it how its signed on the record, it looks awesome. Ive got at 4 other copies of that record not including the autographed one (2 more red/white/blue and 2 store exclusives) so im not too hurt about the record being autographed. i still have playing copies!!

oh yeah hahaha. only time id ever get it signed on the record was if its a picture disc that only comes in a plastic sleeve. i.e. 30stm a beautiful lie. and thats so fucking lucky how crazy was that. im also going to try to get these signed when i see these guys on their upcoming tours:

-Against Me!- New Wave Yellow

-OFF!- OFF! White

-Taking Back Sunday- Louder Now

-Queens Of The Stone Age- Songs For The Deaf Red (Need to snag this before i see them in May, and then figure out how to find Dave, Mark and Nick. I'm thinking other tour dates for their other bands and might just be able to contact nick directly)

-Deap Vally- Sistrionix

-Fall Out Boy- From Under The Cork Tree AND TTTYG (gold and camo versions, have VIP tix with M&G so definitely getting these)

-Panic! At The Disco- A Fever You Can't Sweat Out Gold ( need to snag this too, will have to go the social media route for jon, ryan and spencer if he's not touring with them this time around either)

fun fun fun

-Queens Of The Stone Age- Songs For The Deaf Red (Need to snag this before i see them in May, and then figure out how to find Dave, Mark and Nick.)

UPDATE: going to see meat puppets with moistboyz (Oliveri plays bass for them) so 2 (scheduled) Down, 2 to go (Lanegran and Grohl)

im on a parenthetical roll.

-Panic! At The Disco- A Fever You Can't Sweat Out Gold ( need to snag this too, will have to go the social media route for jon, ryan and spencer if he's not touring with them this time around either)

Gooood luck with Ryan, unless you randomly find him on the street. Supposedly his Twitter isn't even run by him lately. Jon should be no problem, he's a rad dude. I don't think Spencer's touring with them on this round, though.

Gooood luck with Ryan, unless you randomly find him on the street. Supposedly his Twitter isn't even run by him lately. Jon should be no problem, he's a rad dude. I don't think Spencer's touring with them on this round, though.

yeah jon seems like the easiest to get. and im gambling on finding ryan somewhere when he tours with something he's working on.

Shpongle Studio Album Discography signed by Simon Posford at a pre-show meet and greet at the Marquee Theater in Tempe, AZ (3/7/14)

===

- Shpongle - Are You Shpongled? (Limited Edition, Numbered, /1000)

klQPz8s.jpg

AxDNZ12.jpg

- Shpongle - Divine Moments Of Truth (12" Single)

lqRK78Y.jpg

- Shpongle - Tales Of The Inexpressible (Limited Edition, Reissue, Clear Sprinkled)

Pm2Lvee.jpg

- Shpongle - Nothing Lasts... But Nothing Is Lost

Rp8WTZT.jpg

- Shpongle - Ineffable Mysteries From Shpongleland (Limited Edition, Numbered, /300)

LUIhuNw.jpg

cDuthYF.jpg

- Shpongle - Museum Of Consciousness (Limited Edition, 3D Cover)

AIIMJ4M.jpg

DU4itrE.jpg

glRmB0z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few signed records but I don't really collect them.

I don't have any pictures but I have an Arctic Monkeys single ('I Bet You Look Good...' signed by Alex and Matt from their first show in Toronto, a Decemberists album ('Picaresque' signed by the whole band, a Final Fantasy ep ('Has a Good Home'), a bunch of Tegan and Sara stuff (they used to tour my area heavily so I've seen them a lot) and they've sold some autographed stuff with pre-orders too. I don't really think I'd sell them since I got almost all of them signed at shows so it's a nice memory of the show.

Since I am seeing Paramore on tour this summer I will be meeting them as well and I was wondering what do you guys think I should get them to sign. Should I have them sign the Self-titled blue vinyl, Self-titled box set, the B-Sides from the box set or the self-titled CD?

Have them sign Riot cuz it's an actual GOOD record.  :lol:

I don't really bother getting records signed, i much prefer getting posters autographed. The jewel of the collection is probably my Dio-era Black Sabbath poster signed by the whole band, including Ronnie who signed it for me and sadly passed not too long after that.

Another really awesome one is a poster for Dream Theater's Scenes from a Memory album, signed by everyone. Their original drummer Mike Portnoy told me a story about the poster...apparently it's a misprinted one and worth quite a bit of money. He joked about charging me for his signature, haha.

• 2 weeks later...