Jimmy Eat World/Various Artists - Back From the Dead Motherfucker
Kenickie - At The Club
Bob Mould - Bob Mould
Bob Mould - Last Dog and Pony Show, The
My Vitriol - Finelines
The Secret Show - Impressionist Roadmap of the West
Stereophonics - Word Gets Around
The Vaccines - Live From London
The Vaccines - What Did You Expect From The Vaccines?
Veronica Falls - Veronica Falls
Veronica Falls - 6 Covers

Signed 7" Singles

A - I Love Lake Tahoe
Ash - Get Ready
Ash - Jack Names The Planets
Ash - Petrol
Ash - Kung Fu
The D4 - Rock'N'Roll Motherfucker
Editors - Munich
Futureheads, The - Nul Book Standard
Futureheads, The - 1,2,3 Nul
Gene - Be My Light Be My Guide
Idlewild - Chandelier
Idlewild - Satan Polaroid
Jimmy Eat World - One, Two, Three, Four e.p.
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
My Vitriol - Losing Touch
Sleeper - Bucket and Spade e.p.

The bands that have become friends, corresponding on a more than superficial level, just doesn't feel right asking for "autographs". Never much of an autograph person I guess, but it's ok. Like it was fun to see what yer friends write in the school yearbook.

i did merch for a band one summer. didn't know them at all when tour started but we grew pretty close, as you do when you're trapped together on a tour bus for 2 months. at the last show, i asked them all to sign a record for me, like a yearbook. i thought it was an okay request, but when one of the girls handed it back to me, she had signed it "fuck you, i can't sign stuff for friends"  :unsure:

The only things I have ever had a member of a band sign was a NOFX t-shirt that I bought from Fat Mike directly backstage at Warped Tour '96 and a white and blue Bad Religion Suffer ringer t-shirt that I bought at Warped Tour '98, which Greg Graffin signed.

I used to wear the NOFX shirt all of the time and still have it.  

The Bad Religion shirt was never worn and is still brand new.  I am probably going to frame it.

I have a bunch of random crap signed... no pro skills when it comes to autographs, but I have no qualms about asking for a quick signature if I'm an actual fan of their music. I hope they think it's flattering, as long as I'm not being weird or stalky about it.

The earliest is a pizza flyer that Eddie Vedder signed for me way back in '92. I ran into him as they were coming off stage for a sound check in Athens, and kept the autograph stuffed in my Ten CD case forever. Mike Patton signed my CD sleeve for Angel Dust a year or so later, under the same circumstances. A few years later, I met Dave Grohl coming out of the bathroom at LAX. He signed a receipt I had in my pocket, with an arrow pointing to a dribble of urine on it, labeled "pee pee". I also have a ticket stub signed by Mike Ness. I also have a crushed PBR can somewhere signed by Aaron Beam from Red Fang. Oh, and I bought a copy of a Swans CD a couple of years ago used, and found that it had been signed by Michael Gira, which was nifty.

The only vinyl I have autographed is a Mastodon "Hunter" LP signed by 3 of the guys, and my prized vinyl "Grinderman 2" signed by both Nick Cave and Warren Ellis. That was probably my biggest starstruck moment, where I probably creeped myself out----but, you know, Nick Cave is a living god.

Forbenator just procured a surprise gift for me while at an Appleseed Cast show recently:  Illumination Ritual signed by all the band members, including the bearded sage himself.  That autographed record has tremendous value on many levels and I felt like a kid at Christmas opening the surprise package :)   So, for me, I guess that's the niche for autographed records.

I also put the man (Forbenator) to the test just a few weeks priori, and ask him to get Marriages' ERR to do a SWAK 'autograph' on Kitsune's inner sleeve, in addition to a sharpie traditional autograph on the jacket. But alas, of all nights, she was sans lipstick :mellow:  ;)  not meant to be...sigh....

Oh, and I bought a copy of a Swans CD a couple of years ago used, and found that it had been signed by Michael Gira, which was nifty.

Michael Gira signs all of the Swans/Angels Of Light/solo stuff sold by Young God. My only signed records are Swans albums bought from him.

I only have a few signed things.

First press of ...is a real boy signed by the whole band and customized with Max's handwriting with "This Is Something I Have To Do For Myself."

I also have their self titled album completely autographed. The only other I can think of is The Airborne Toxic Event box set.

Browsing through my collection. I have records signed by the Melvins, Japandroids, Dawes, Delta Spirit, Jonny Corndawg, Yo La Tengo, Fucked Up, Dr Dog, Dinosaur Jr, Charles Bradley, Richard Buckner, Ryan Bingham, Rocky Votolato, Bobby Bare Jr, Justin Townes Earle, Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit, Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Shovels & Rope, Lucero, Titus Andronicus, Kurt Vile & The Violators, Wooden Wand, Mike Watt, Old 97s, Marco Benevento, Built To Spill, Neko Case, Sharon Van Etten, Citay, Vetiver, The Civil Wars, DJ Shadow, Alejandro Escovedo, Explosions in the Sky, Fruit Bats, The Gourds, The Hold Steady, Mavis Staples, Robert Earl Keen & Band, The Low Anthem, Stephen Malkmus, Jeff Mangum, Joe Pug, Railroad Earth, Todd Snider, Susan Tedeschi & Derek Trucks, Gene Ween & Zammuto.

Prob missing a couple too.

Dang that's a lot.

I have several signed records but I can't imagine I would sell them.  Like was said these are specific moments for me after a show where I was so excited to buy the record and meet the artist.  Although I have no qualms about buying a signed record so long as it is not personalized.  I convinced myself I needed a microphone signed by David Gilmour off ebay (skeptics, shoo) so I can't see why a plain signed record wouldn't appeal to me.

I prefer to get a setlist, have that be signed, and throw it in the record from the show.  If I ever sell my records I'm destined to accidentally leave one of those in there.