Something Corporate - North

from Andrew McMahon's e-mail update:

We're coming up on the 10 Year Anniversary of Something Corporate's "North". To celebrate I will be releasing the first ever vinyl pressing of the album in the AM web store. The pre-order will be up soon!

Will he have a limited exclusive or just the standard run?

Probably an exclusive

For those interestesed

Pressing is out of 3000 total copies

1500 on sky blue (band webstore exclusive) - Same color as hot topic variant for LTTW

750 copies on pale yellow (ETR exclusive)

750 copies on Black Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

Gonna give us the 'ol VC heads up right? ;)

of course i will.  Andrew seem's to want to launch a pre order, a couple weeks before they arrive which generally ETR doesnt do so I am discussing with him over the weekend and figuring it all out. It may end up going up for sale sometime next week but I will give as much of a head's up to the VC community as I can.

I'm staying away from Andrew's store this time. Between having to refresh between crashes and then paying more than I would have cared to for shipping, I am good just getting the ETR variant.

His store crashing is truly awful, but since LTTW he's gotten a new store setup. It doesn't seem to have an issue when he puts up new prints and those have crashed his store before. He also does $5 flat shipping now no matter what you buy. Not telling you who to buy from or anything, I'll probably get a copy from both his store and ETR, but something to consider if that's what was keeping you away. 

I wonder if he will be putting a presale up tomorrow, or a bundle like he did with the t-shirt for LTTW. He said a new print was going up 10/22 and maybe he'll just do this all in one go. But I assume he'd also give a twitter heads up before doing that.

1389208_447150572056644_1652570768_n.jpg

from Enjoy The Ride instagram:

Something Corporate reissue sample jacket have arrived and they came out awesome. The rest are already at the pressing plant ready to house the Lps . Really thick sturdy old school style cardboard jackets, can't wait for everyone to finally have these in hand. The vinyl itself is expected to be pressed in the next week and should be shipping soon after. Still no exact date but expecting second or third week in November if not before. As always I will post updates and a few days notice before they go on sale