Revelation Records "Mystery Package"

http://RevHQ.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=REVMYS01

revmys01.jpg

This Revelation Records Mystery Package is limited to 500 and features a new, exclusive Revelation Records 7" available only through this bundle. We'll also throw in a minimum of five CDs. What else can you expect to find? Some boxes will include a treat or two. It could be a shirt, rare colored vinyl or even a test pressing. For a mere $15 (plus shipping) we guarantee at least $50 worth of some awesomely random merchandise. Please include your preferred size(s) in the comments section of your order just in case your Mystery Box includes a shirt (Youth M, Youth L, S, M, L, XL or XXL).

Anyone have a guess as to what the 7-inch might be?

http://RevHQ.com/store.revhq?Page=search&Id=REVMYS01

This Revelation Records Mystery Package is limited to 500 and features a new, exclusive Revelation Records 7" available only through this bundle.

Anyone have a guess as to what the 7-inch might be?

Hopefully it's actually a record.

$50 worth of One Life Crew and E-Town Concrete merch

I ordered this about two weeks ago when it first went up. Maybe a new Title Fight 7" hint hint hint....(I know I'm about to set shit off with that).

Rev will come through with something sweet. Also, if I got $50 worth of E-Town merch I'd be pretty stoked. That song Mandibles is awesome. That band was too much of a mish-mash of genres to ever break through but of that era they were one of the best. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry, I didn't want to spoil it for anyone that was actually wanting to be surprised. So yeah, the recent "Greetings From Richmond" DTN 7" with a different B side. Even the cover art is the same except a tag that says "More". I guess it's cool for the DTN collectors so whatever. Also included was a Rev 25th anniversary shirt from the CA shows, 5 CDs, and a random inclusion of the center labels from the YOT BDTW LP. I guess it's not terrible for $20 but the 7" was a bit of a let down.